MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

I'd be down to see Machida vs. Glover. If Machida took that fight then he'd definitely be back on Dana's good side.

However, that fight alone can't carry the show after all the injuries. Edgar will still need an opponent, although I'm also reading rumblings of a possible Wandy vs. Chael fight, but I doubt that.

If Wand and Chael were offered asked to fight eachother, they'd do it, no doubt in my mind. Fuck it, let's do Machida/Glover, KZ/Edgar, and Chael/Wandy. Bump one of the main card fights to the undercard. Those are three huge fights.

While I'm sure Chael would take the fight against Wandy, I'm not that interested in it. It's way too predictable. It would be Chael laying on Wandy for three rounds. The Brazillians wouldn't like that much.

Doing Chael/Anderson III at this point would be way too soon, especially considering how the last fight went.

You know what would be fun?

Anderson Silva vs. Rashad Evans at 195, considering The Spider fights at 185 or 205 and Rashad is supposedly on his way down to 185.

But I think the UFC is betting on Rashad fighting Anderson for the middleweight belt down the road and wouldn't want to blow that up by doing the fight this soon.

I'd say Rashad vs. Chael because the trash talk would be the most epic in UFC history, but considering this card is in Brazil, they need to keep Brazillians on it. Blackzillians don't count, lolz.

Anderson Silva finally got his global deal with Nike. Congratulations to the guy.

390x270xsilva-nike.jpg.speedilic.ic.uFvj_7lFvn.jpg

Big Nog/Dave Herman at 153. Will be the third fight from the top and the co main and main event haven't been announced yet

Guys.....Anderson Silva vs Stephen Bonnar headlining 153.

Also Co-main event is Fabio Maldonado vs Teixiera.

Leben-Vemola at 155.

This is going to be absolutly ugly. This will be the most one sided beat down in the history of the UFC. All this in mind, I couldn't be happier. No way is this fight boring, it is t possible. Plus, it's in Brazil. I couldn't be happier. The GOAT.

I doubt many guys were keen on fighting Anderson on short notice. Bonnar stepped up, he's a big name, and he is a great style matchup to have an exciting fight in Brazil.

Maybe my mind is extremely cloudy right now because I just came home from work to find out my parents had to put my dog to sleep, but,

Don't sleep on Bonnar guys. Dude has an iron chin, has decent wrestling, top level BJJ, and is still a really good striker in my opinion.

Plus, Bonnar has convincingly taken a round from Jon Jones.

I'm not saying Bonnar's going to win at all, but this fight is a lot closer than you think, and if anything, I could see it going to the judges as it only is three rounds. Major props to Silva though for stepping up. This card will do HUGE in Brazil considering the fact that Silva's a rock star down there.

And on another note, I'm rooting for Silva to finish with a better W-L than Fedor, just to put a nail in the coffin on the notion that Fedor's the GOAT.

Rashad Evans on Jon Jones is an interview with Fighters Only, Have to say I think he is pretty spot on

Jon can actually be a good person, but I think him slipping back and forth between the person who he thinks people want him to be and who he truly is has really messed him up

Sorry to hear about the dog Guy.

Major props to all the guys who stepped up, Maldonado,Nog,Herman,Andy and Bonnar. They're all champs for being such stand up guys in my book, respect to all of them. Finding myself liking Anderson a lot more lately. I agree with Guy on Bonnar, he's a tougher fight than most will give him credit for, definitely tougher than Forrest. Should be a great fight, Texiera will have a brawl with Maldonado and Big Nog will demolish Herman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back