MMA October - No, That is NOT Frankenstein Fighting In UFC 153's Co-Main

Rampage must have gotten around to watching Glover Teixiera fight. He no longer wants to fight him and is saying he wants Forrest at 155 instead.

I'd like to see Rampage get wrecked by Teixiera... you want a guy who will be happy to trade with you? Be careful what you wish for.

He was also the original choice for TUF vs. Sonnen and he turned it down. It's confirmed he's ducked both Teixeira and Sonnen now.

It's a situation that is all too familiar for Rebney, who went through it six months ago with Hector Lombard, who was at the time Bellator's reigning middleweight champion. In that instance, Lombard hit the open market, where he was immediately offered a lucrative deal with the UFC.

Rebney said that contract, which according to him paid Lombard a $400,000 signing bonus, a $300,000 starting purse per fight and pay-per-view participation points, was cost-prohibitive from Bellator's standpoint.

AHAHAHAH

So, I am going to get slammed by Hurricane Sandy, you guys may not hear from me for a while.

Ariel Helwani said:
Dana says they are "definitely" coming back to Boston in 2013.

FUCK YEAH. I went to 118 and while it was one of the most fun days of my life, the card itself left a lot to be desired. I was debating on taking a trip to NJ for Jones/Sonnen. Now, I am content.

I just hope he doesn't decide to give us something lame like a title unification between Cruz/Barao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back