MMA GSD For March - The Michael Bisping Appreciation Station

Is Snow Cone Head Zombie guy fighting on the next card? or soon?

Chris Leben?

He lost to former Marine Captain Brian Stann not too long ago and hasn't been heard from since. He's in a weird spot where he really has nobody to fight as he's fought most of the big names in the Middleweight Division, or people are tied up with fights.

The fact that Stann knocked him out by the way so easily shows his chin might be gone.

Norcal, I am looking forward to the Couture fight more than any other fight coming up man.

Chris Leben?

He lost to former Marine Captain Brian Stann not too long ago and hasn't been heard from since. He's in a weird spot where he really has nobody to fight as he's fought most of the big names in the Middleweight Division, or people are tied up with fights.

The fact that Stann knocked him out by the way so easily shows his chin might be gone.

How the motherfuck did THAT happen? Sexyama shot him with a fucking cannon and couldnt beat him

Well shit, there goes another fighter I like.

NorCal likes you = very bad luck

Well you got GSP who is top 2 pound for pound. I got Couture, Lesnar, Aldo, Silva, and BJ.

Bisping actually kind of owned Sonnen on the UG today.

Regarding that pic with Chael and the Cesar Gracie guys, Bisping said:

I think Jail just saw jake shields in the shower and cant take how large his balls were in relation to his.

I have a feeling Jail Sonnen is going to be used quite a bit from now on.

I have a weird feeling that Shields might shock some people on April 30th. I'm not sure GSP is as untouchable as everyone thinks.

I know he will at least make a fight out of it. Hopefully he won't gas like his last fight.

I honestly believe GSP is just too smart for Shields. Shields is a good wrestler, but GSP is the best. You cant andle his riddum, don't believe me ask him.

I now "get" Guy's sig. The replay of the Bisping KO at UFC 100 is fucking brilliant.

I thought Leben was very impressive against Sexyama, would have thought he was on the up.

Jones kind of sort of is a backstabber/liar. He went to train with Rashad Evans at a certain camp where the rules are that fighters who train there agree not to fight each other in matches ever. But as soon as Jones was asked about fighting Rashad after his most recent win, since that's logically the next fight in a lot of people (including Dana White's) mind, he changed his tune and was all for fighting Rashad. So Evans is pissed at him and considers him to have basically thrown away their friendship and his commitment to the camp he was training at.

I tend to agree with Rashad. But I am now excited as hell to see their inevitable fight.

So what is this hate towards Bonez Jonez, JMT?

I don't have any hate towards Jon Jones. I actually like the guy a lot; it's just his last fight was against a top 5 favorite of mine, so of course I had to back my guy 100%. It was simply my Shogun fandom that made me come across as a Jones hater at times, when in reality I've always had a massive amount of respect for him as both a fighter and a person.

Now taking thread title suggestions for April GSD thread that I'll make a little later. I have one in mind, but I might use one you guys can come up with if its real good.

So JMT dude, what the fuck do you think HAPPENED during the Rua-Jones fight? I was totally fucking stunned at what I was seeing man

Now taking thread title suggestions for April GSD thread that I'll make a little later. I have one in mind, but I might use one you guys can come up with if its real good.

No one can top your titles. Just go with whatever you have. Although Nick Diaz is fighting so you can always have the classic "Don't be scared homie" somewhat incorporated in it.

Also, Mike Kyle is out of his fight with Mousasi due to a broken hand. Looks like SF will try and find a different opponent for Mousasi.

So JMT dude, what the fuck do you think HAPPENED during the Rua-Jones fight? I was totally fucking stunned at what I was seeing man

According to Shogun, Jones landed a pitcher perfect knee to his midsection in that first round and it completely knocked the wind out of him. He just wasn't able to recover from that. That's how the fight game goes sometimes, but major props to Shogun for still being able to go 3 rounds when completely blown. That was all heart.

I firmly believe that in 2012 Shogun will have gotten himself back up to a title shot, and we'll witness a completely different fight if Jones is still champion and they meet again.

Also, Mike Kyle is out of his fight with Mousasi due to a broken hand. Looks like SF will try and find a different opponent for Mousasi.

That would be absolute bullshit if they did that. They should just bump Takaya's fight to the main card and reschedule Mousasi for the Dallas show.

That would be absolute bullshit if they did that. They should just bump Takaya's fight to the main card and reschedule Mousasi for the Dallas show.

I agree, your're not gonna find a credible opponent for Mousasi with a little over a week till the fight.

Rua getting dominated like that was seriously depressing. It sucks seeing all of the old PRIDE legends start to go downhill at this point, shit Cro Cop and Rua both lost on the same show. Looks like the sport is finally passing them by and entering into a new chapter. Not that I think this is the end for Rua at all, he'll be back and fired up and I agree with JMT, won't be long before he works his way back into another title shot. Cro Cop though, looks to officially be done. And that sucks. He was one of the dudes that made me love watching old PRIDE events on Comcast Sports.

Rua getting dominated like that was seriously depressing. It sucks seeing all of the old PRIDE legends start to go downhill at this point, shit Cro Cop and Rua both lost on the same show. Looks like the sport is finally passing them by and entering into a new chapter. Not that I think this is the end for Rua at all, he'll be back and fired up and I agree with JMT, won't be long before he works his way back into another title shot. Cro Cop though, looks to officially be done. And that sucks. He was one of the dudes that made me love watching old PRIDE events on Comcast Sports.

It is the end for Rua. He's had three reconstructive knee surgeries since joining the UFC. He's 3-3 in the UFC as it is. To believe otherwise is fooling yourself. This isn't me bashing Shogun, just stating the facts. If any other athlete had 3 reconstructive knee surgeries since 2007, you'd say the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back