MMA GSD For June: Sorry Fabricio, It's All Overeem

With Marquardt gone my interest in tomorrows show has gone down greatly. I am still excited to watch Tyson Griffin fight though. He is one tough little dude and I really hope he can snap his losing streak.

Also, in bigger and better news... Hatsu Hioki has officially signed with the UFC. Cannot wait to see him in the octagon and kick some serious ass.

I hope he adjusts to the UFC well. He has two wins over Hominick, who pushed Aldo farther than anybody before him. A potential Hioki/Aldo fight intrigues me.

Great news. He should be given an immediate title shot. Fuck Florian, this guy is the only threat to Aldo in the division.

Nothing has been released yet so it's pure speculation. It had to have been something that he could control and failed to do so.

There's a Furry convention going on at the hotel the fighters stay in. Maybe Nate got caught fucking some dude while wearing a rabbit costume or something.

Looks like it's going to be ''lights out'' for Shamrock.

And that wasn't a play on Toney's nickname, I'm just sure Ken hasn't been able to pay his electric bill in months.

So I'm listening to Nate Marquardt live on the MMAHour.

He basically got a lifetime ban from the UFC for having low testosterone and getting treatment for it, even though he let the UFC know all along of his condition. That's it... that's why Dana and co. have banned him from the UFC.

Dana White is truly a piece of shit.

There is more to it than that, there must be. I'll wait to hear both sides of the story. No way that's all that happened.

From Ben Askren's Twitter:

"@nathanmarquardt you are a cheater, not once but frequently. Stop cheating, come to bellator and I will crush you. @bjornrebney"

My God, I hate Ben Askren and I'm even a Mizzou alum. Fuck him and honestly, fuck Dana too if what Nate said was true. I usually don't criticize Dana for much, but if Nate was given a true lifetime ban for this, then White is completely in the wrong.

So I'm listening to Nate Marquardt live on the MMAHour.

He basically got a lifetime ban from the UFC for having low testosterone and getting treatment for it, even though he let the UFC know all along of his condition. That's it... that's why Dana and co. have banned him from the UFC.

Dana White is truly a piece of shit.

...it was ver obviously NOT that simple man. He continued to get advice from a seriously shady doctor who went against all known protocol and gave Nate excessive amounts of testosterone to make up for the missed time. endangering his entire career. Not to mention that low testosterone levels are a sign of PED cycling...I don't want to accuse Marquardt of juicing but he's been popped once before and he's the opposite of a poster boy for low levels. Dana is pissed because Nate made idiotic decisions and greatly effected a card. Harsh? Maybe but not unjust.

Don't jump to conclusions. Of course Nate will defend what happened with anything he can come up with. There is more to the story.

1.) Armbar's line ruled.
2.) There was only room for one guy in the UFC with tiny balls and Chael won out.
3.) TUF is literally 2 weeks into filming and...

@Bisping said:
cant say anything about TUF, but this is already a well known fact! Mayhem miller is an immature asshole, with the mental capacity of a dog!

LOL

Guy, I think you'll FINALLY warm up to Mayhem during the season of TUF if he gets under Bisping's skin like that all throughout the season.

16la5xx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back