MMA GSD For August is Shocked That They Have Computers in Brazil

Correction, he contract ran out and decided not to renew. Everyone knew that Zuffa would only do business with M1 as long as necessary.

As far as the GG thing goes...Zuffa wouldn't let potential big money walk away (Ubereem) without good reason. His brother isn't worth anything so no surprise there and if GG was playing hardball than cutting Coenen was just sending a message. A little harsh but if GG didn't want things to go down like that they should have behaved differently. There's never been a case of Dana and friends letting potential money go without good reason, why is this different?

My bad. When I read it no details were available. I hear they were asking for 1.5 mill and co promotion rights. Zuffa countered with 500,000 and no co promotion. They declined.

Oh and the only thing I'm bummed about the whole GG situation is that we won't get to find out how overrated Overeem is and we likely won't get to see Sergei in the UFC which I really wanted.

Same, I really wanted to see Sergei tangle with the boys in the UFC :disappointed:

The UFC fired Brittney Palmer, yet Danny Glover still has a job as a ring girl.

Holy shit has this been a slow month.

Dana's fucking the black bitch. I'm sure of it.

And yeah... ain't shit going down until Rio. Though that may end up being the biggest thing ever if Chael gets murdered, lol.

Sundays card on Versus is actually pretty damn interesting in my opinion, the most significant free card on Versus in terms of divisional standings. It's also an incredibly hard card to predict.

I'm looking forward to it too. Don't give a fuck about Amir, but Hardy/Lytle, Miller/Bendo, and Cerrone/Oliviera are all FOTN candidates. Cerrone/Oliviera could be a fight of the year candidate.

Lesnar/Mir III is rumored I guess. Sure it will probably do a million buys but I see it being the same fight they had at 100.

Yeah, I'd rather see Lesnar vs. Cro Cop.

And I forgot about the Versus card. Comes on at the same time as Breaking Bad, so I'll probably end up missing the last couple of fights live.

I can't wait for the Versus card, been looking forward to it all month. Some good fucking fights on there.

Lesnar will smash Mir just like last time.

Watching 133 right now. It's like Vitor has two modes. Calm mode and beast mode. When he goes into fucking beast mode, he is a killer.

It was like Vitor felt disrespected by the gesture.

Akiyama isn't Anderson Silva but it's funny he thought the same technique would work twice on the same guy.

Smart move in retrospect. The guy has made a boatload of money with all the bonuses he won and has had a very good career. Smart move in my opinion.

Hey jmt, how do you feel about the rumored Nate Diaz/Takanori Gomi fight?

It's not rumored, man, it's happening at UFC 135. It was officially announced a few weeks ago.

Anyways, the fight will be decided in the 1st Round. Either Gomi is going to knock Nate out in the 1st, or he'll lose a decision since the fight is in Denver and with that high altitude Gomi is fucking bound to gas by the 2nd, whereas Nate like his brother will never, ever gas in a fight.

I'm of course rooting BIG TIME for Gomi, but if he has to lose to anyone, at least it'll be to someone I really like and respect.

Nate is not Nick and I don't see him having much for Gomi. I could be wrong though.

Sherdog actually made me happy instead of embarrassed today with their stock report for Lytle. The last line was "Things rarely end so perfectly, but it really couldn’t have happened to a better man." So damn true and i'm happy to say I was able to watch somebody like Lytle fight.

Fuck it, if Mask can get into the HoF I say get fucking Lytle in there. I don't care if my blindness as a fan is clouding my judgement, he went out there in every single fight with the fans in mind and never put on a boring fight. He's the definition of the word "fighter" and he deserves some recognition for such a great career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back