• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD for September is Driving Back to Stockton... Fuck Your Motherrrrr

I <3 Overeem, so I blindly take his word about never taking steroids and horse meat being the main reason he was able to put on so much muscle, and I'll never question it unless he gets caught. :)

I <3 Overeem, so I blindly take his word about never taking steroids and horse meat being the main reason he was able to put on so much muscle, and I'll never question it unless he gets caught. :)

Native Americans ate horse meat, I don't recall seeing many giant juggernaut bucks :p
But they do have something in common with Reem, being tough badass mofos.
geronimo1.jpg

Horse meat won't help him when there is a 265 pound white gorilla on top of him, pounding his face in.

So, Cena goes over yet again and HHH goes over Punk and it will completely neuter him when its all said and done. They've effectively killed whatever heat Punk had left, but the UFC, not the WWE "needs to evolve".

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

No, no, Guy... HHH gave CM Punk the "rub." Don't you know receiving a "rub" from a legend like HHH is the greatest honor you could possibly receive in the business and is the move to make if you want to go on to do great things in the company?

UFC really needs to follow suit. They should bring back Royce Gracie to give GSP the "rub." Honestly, how much would it benefit the UFC for Royce to come in, take everything GSP has to offer, and then beat him? GSP loses nothing in the process because he would look STRONG, and that's all that matters when you're facing a legend. Winning and losing means absolutely nothing; all that matters is that you look STRONG. STRONG!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]-pe3tKbRhQE[/YOUTUBE]

Newest gameplay video for UFC Undisputed 3 featuring Donald Cerrone vs Bendo, I am personally super pumped for this to come out and I cannot wait for this to come out in January. The only games i've ever pre-ordered have been the Undisputed games and I will certainly be doing it for this. :icon_mrgreen:

I think it's too early to comment on HHH / Punk. It's one of those feuds that can't be evaluated until it's done. Punk looked strong in defeat last night but a win really would put him over the top. I hope he gets it.

The GSP / Gracie example is good though.

Dislike Hendo quite a bit. Shogun will pick him apart. Overeem left GG and is suing K-1 because they still haven't paid him for the Gran Prix.

Unfortunatly I think we all called that one. Part of me is sad we don't get to see that freakshow match up but i'm really more happy that

1)Don't have to see Ken Shamrock get beat down a little farther into his grave(the Rizzo fight was so unpleasant to watch I almost turned it off....almost)

2)Mushmouth won't score a win(as meaningless a win it would be) against MMA

I honestly don't like the Hendo/Rua fight. A title shot will certainly go to the winner, but the loser will get buried for another three fights or so. Seems like a waste of top competition. Should be a hell of an entertaining fight though.

So Vitor Belfort is out of his fight with Cung Le due to injury, which sucks. What doesn't suck is that Wandy is taking his place!

Wandy does great against non-aggressive strikers. I have faith in him for this fight, unless Cung resorts to his wrestling, in which we'll see Wandy vs. Arona for the 3rd time.

I had a weird fucking dream last night, and in the backdrop of the whole thing was UFC 135.

Anyways, Gomi won by 2nd Round KO, and Rampage won a decision. It'll be interesting to see if this is how those fights turn out, lol.

Speaking of 135, I just got finished watching the weigh-ins and man... Gomi looks as determined and focused as ever. It's his first fight with Team Haleo since the Sakurai fight, and that was Gomi at his absolute peak. If we see Gomi in that form for tomorrow night and for the rest of his UFC run... he very could make end up making a run for that LW Title. I certainly hope so, anyway.

The main event's not going to a decision haha, I just don't see it. I see Gomi vs. Diaz going to a decision. That's going to be such a great fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back