MMA GSD for September is Driving Back to Stockton... Fuck Your Motherrrrr

Has Overeem ever faced a high level wrestler, especially one of Brock's caliber?

Lesnar's not as good of a wrestler as he's hyped up to be. He gets his takedowns off pure strength, which won't work in this fight since Overeem is stronger than Lesnar.

Also, don't be surprised if Overeem catches Lesnar with a Guillotine when Lesnar shoots. People forget how lethal Overeem is when it comes to Guillotine chokes.

This is an easy fight for Ubereem and the UFC knows it, which is why they put it together. Lesnar's fight days are coming to an end and Overeem is the perfect guy to replace Lesnar as the "Monster" of the Heavyweight Division.

Anyone else here that it's a 5 round NON-TITLE fight? UFC 141 it was confirmed.

It was announced a while back that all UFC main events will be contested with 5 rounds, title or no title.

Oh my god, Nick, you shithead. I was so looking forward to seeing GSP/Diaz, because I believe that Nick is one of the two fighters who could take GSP. Luckily, the replacement is the other guy who I think could take GSP.

Nick Diaz is scared, homey.

Crazy news coming out of the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. Nick Diaz is out of the UFC 137 main event against Georges St. Pierre. Carlos Condit is in.

The video stream for the press conference is choppy, but the word from those at the press conference, including Bloody Elbow's own Chris Barton, is that Diaz missed today's press conference. Diaz also missed yesterday's press conference in Toronto, Canada. UFC President Dana White said Diaz missed three separate flights within 24 hours, though I'm not sure if all of those were to Canada or if they included his trip to Vegas. White claimed Diaz "lied to his face."

White also said that Condit returned his call within fifteen minutes. He also mentioned that Condit cried when he found out the news.

Cesar Gracie black belt Jason Manly is now claiming on Twitter that Diaz was involved in a plane crash. "@EllenbergerMMA @kcbanditmma his plane crashed bro have some respect! He's safe and back training though.." [Update] This is false. Diaz simply missed flights.

Condit was originally scheduled to fight B.J. Penn at UFC 137. The UFC has not found a replacement for Penn.

White mentioned that tickets for the event went on sale today. He said that those who purchased tickets expecting to watch Georges St. Pierre fight Nick Diaz will be given the opportunity to refund the purchase.

Condit is reportedly on a plane to Las Vegas.

[Update] Dana just took a call from Cesar Gracie during the press conference. Dana relayed that Cesar feels embarrassed, and that he's tried to turn Nick Diaz around. Cesar also apparently told Dana that Nick is hiding and nobody can find him.

Diaz has NOBODY to blame but himself. He complains about money yet does shit like this. Fuck social anxiety, he should have talked to Dana about it. He ruined it for himself. Now im assuming he'll blame somebody else. I hope the fucker gets cut after pulling shit like this. Simply stupid...

Cant edit tht post so im making another. Diaz has social anxiety. I get that. You know what doesnt help it? Going into hiding and not talking to anyone. He should have made it clear to Dana what was going on instead of fucking secluding himself.

I still like Diaz but shit like this is super unprofessional and makes it easy to hate him. Fuck, I really wanted to see him fight GSP.

At this point there's very little Diaz could do for me not to remain a hardcore fan of his. As disappointed as I am about the GSP fight being scraped, I still have all the faith in the World in Nick Diaz to bounce back from this and make a negative into a positive.

I am actually really hoping that a Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn fight happens now. Both guys are free for a fight.

Not me.

As great and exciting as that fight would be, I hate seeing two of my favorites fight unless it benefits the both of them (like say if Diaz had beaten GSP and BJ beat Condit and then those two met for the Welterweight Championship... I would have been psyched to see that), but under these conditions a loss would really hurt both careers. Moreover, it wouldn't make sense for the UFC to take Diaz out of the main event and then put him in the co-main event.

I was coming from a fans perspective. Though a win over either would put either guy right back in title contention. I would also like to see Diaz fight Koscheck but that won't happen for some time.

Requesting thread title change to "MMA GSD for September is Driving Back to Stockton... Fuck Your Motherrrrr"

This is exactly why I hate Dana sometimes. Nobody wants that shit. What we wanted and still fucking want is Nick Diaz vs. GSP and Carlos Condit vs. BJ Penn. Fuck anything else. If Dana really cared about what the fans wanted, then he would have swallowed his pride and kept the card as it was in the first place.

In other news, I thought I'd share with my MMA family a new dog that I got today:

307701_283594828323933_100000202558152_1316573_531771548_n.jpg

The reason I share this is because I proudly named him Gomi. He's a 2 year old male shiffon (brussels griffon and shih tzu mix), and he's awesome.

I own a Shih Tzu as well. Never a fan of big dogs and he's my buddy. Had him since he was a puppy and he's awesome. As for Bj vs Diaz, im perfectly content with this fight and Condit/GSP. I dont have a preferance on how these fights are set up. I am not a fan of Diaz and feel BJ is a bad matchup for him. I can see him outstriking Diaz or taking him down fairlu easy. Diaz needs BJ to gas and i dont see it happening.

Cung Le is going to get obliterated by Belfort. I don't think Gus Johnson is going to get his dream matchup of Anderson Silva vs. Cung Le!

Bahahaha, I can't to talk to FrozenTrash about Cung Le/Vitor. He is an avid Cung Le fan, whereas I despise the guy. Finally I will once and for all be able to prove that Cung never fought anyone remotely good in Strikeforce when he gets murdered by Vitor.

Its nice to know Cung Le has a fan.

Also, Cung lost to Scott "Brains of Shit" Smith. He'll get killed by Vitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back