• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD for September is Driving Back to Stockton... Fuck Your Motherrrrr

I love season 5, but nothing will ever beat season 1 for me. Forrest, Leben, Koscheck, and Bonnar have all been guys I have cheered for ever since. The only thing I would have loved more would have been if Fitch would have made the cut, though I wouldn't have wanted to see him win.

I would have liked to see how Fitch would have been in the house, but at the same time that whole first season was so unique with everyone they had and I wouldn't want to change that. I don't know which season I would say is my favorite, ive loved all of them so much it's hard to choose, I will say that I loved the idea of season 4 where they had all vets and gave the winners title shots, I think it'd be pretty cool to see that done again one day. And if this season continues to be as good as the premiere and the clips they've showed of what's gonna happen are actually as cool as they look this is going to be and amazing season

I thought both 1 and 5 were great. I also like season 7, even though Sadollah has disappointed me... Dollaway too. My favorite from that season was Jesse Taylor, the fucking moron.

Fun fact about Season 7: Jeremiah Riggs (Tough Enough) was eliminated in the first set of fights. I'm sure most of you know, I just think it's cool. :lmao:

My favorite from that season was Jesse Taylor, the fucking moron.

Fun fact about Season 7: Jeremiah Riggs (Tough Enough) was eliminated in the first set of fights. I'm sure most of you know, I just think it's cool. :lmao:

1)Jesse was my favorite too! I picked him after he won his elimination bout on the first episode, goddamn idiot ruined a great oppertunity. Plus later he went on to get Peruvian Necktied by CB :suspic: Since getting released he's picked up wins over Chris Camozzi, Jason Day, Murilo Bustamante, and Denis Kang, but most recently he got raped by Hector Lombard.

2)Yes! Haha I loved him in that fight with Cramer, I wanted him to win it so bad because he seemed like such a genuine cool guy who would work his ass off to be the best. I remember when Rampage was yelling to him to do something in the fight and he did it right away and Page really liked that, a guy with little expeirience but who takes directions well and I would imagine would have improved very quickly. I was so happy when I saw him on TE, I thought since he didn't find success on TUF he would be better as a wrestler and I could still follow him since he competed in my two sports the UFC and WWE, but unfortunatly he didn't make it :icon_neutral: I still really like the guy, not sure what to think about him bitching at the WWE for not giving him a shot in FCW but oh well.

A friend of mine sent me some Demotivational MMA posters today and I couldn't stand the thought of not sharing them.

kampmanndemot.jpg

4153100661_ce8c5cfe2c.jpg

Aerts is old, Schilt is old, Spong may leave for MMA, and Saki is also leaving after the Hari fight.

Aerts is old, Schilt is old, Spong may leave for MMA, and Saki is also leaving after the Hari fight.

Yeah Aerts and Schilt are done. Sucks Saki is leaving, I'm picking Hari to win that fight though. And Spong going to MMA is something i'm interested in seeing, would he continue to train in The Netherlands with Hoost or move out here and hook up with Rashad? That is ofcourse if he can actually find success in MMA, I'll say yes because i'd like to see him do well.

He can find tremendous success in my opinion, regardless of which weight class he'd decide to go to. He's only 26 years old and if he comes and trains with Rashad at Tri-Star, he will be a phenom. It all depends on his commitment and how he picks up the ground game. He's a nightmare on the feet though, that's for sure.

He can find tremendous success in my opinion, regardless of which weight class he'd decide to go to. He's only 26 years old and if he comes and trains with Rashad at Tri-Star, he will be a phenom. It all depends on his commitment and how he picks up the ground game. He's a nightmare on the feet though, that's for sure.

Yeah his stand up is without a doubt exellent, my only worry would be how he picks up his ground work, if that goes well he would be amazing. Plus the fact that he's young would give him enough time to evolve into a true mixed martial artist.

Regarding Hamill's movie: I remember watching it and laughing my ass off because some scenes looked like they were filmed in 1955... Based on the attire.

I'm headin to the mountains for a bear/deer hunt starting tomorrow and i'll be back sunday night, bad news I won't see Cruz vs Johnson :disappointed: hopefully I get something so it balances things out.

And so before I head out unleash my inner native american I will leave with an announcement. Dave Herman has been injured in practice so his fight with Mike Russow at UFC 136 has been scratched unfortunatly. It's spot on the ppv will be replaced by the rematch of Leonard Garcia vs Nam Phan.

Have a good few days boys and hope you all enjoy Cruz vs Johnson! :)

Apparently Pro Elite is thinking of doing a HW tourney, so far for Pro Elite 2 we have Tim Sylvia vs Pedro Rizzo and Andrei Arlovski vs Travis Fulton.

Thank god they didn't do AA vs Timmeh. If AA lost to him again, i'd cry.

Agreed, plus some. Though I think it is inevitable, AA vs. Tim 4 will happen in the next 2 years and will be followed by a fifth fight if AA wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back