• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA August - Where Frankie Edgar Needs 10 Rounds For A Title Defense

I actually understand Machida and Shogun's rationale. If they go in there and lose to Jones for a 2nd time in unimpressive fashion, they'll never get another crack at the championship again while Jones remains in the division. Both of those guys need to be fully healthy, in-shape, and confident when they fight Jones again.

Guys like Chael and Vitor have absolutely nothing to lose by stepping in there with Jones, while Shogun and Machida have everything to lose. Unless the pay was monstrous (and we've seen in the past Dana refusing to pay "Anderson Silva money" to Machida for taking a fight on short notice), it made zero sense for either man to take that fight .

Vitor has made a camp change. Joining up with Blackzilians

Also something is kind of confusing me. 151 was cancelled, 152 is staying, so doesn't that make 152 the new 151

Well the UFC cant get rid of him now but they could keep him out. Really hope this one doesnt get the same reaction tho, wanna see him back in the octagon.

Kingsbu got some road rash from an accident on his motor scooter, fortunately he's ok and he'll be good to fight in his next match up but you gotta think if it weren't for his wardrobe he would be in better shape.

556422_10101739286268271_454323920_n.jpg

Bellator Bantamweight Champion Eduardo Dantas lost last night to some no name by an absolutely devastating KO. Check it out.

[YOUTUBE]rl66lCBdElM[/YOUTUBE]

Sucks about Wandi's dad, prayers go out to him and his family. On a lighter note...

[YOUTUBE]v2XWY1ZbGik&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Mike Brown's bit and seeing Cro Cop and Barry singing oldies makes this video.

[YOUTUBE]9R8n-J-buwA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This is just fun.

Heard about that one, has the makings of a great fight. I'm gonna say Gomi takes it by KO but if Danzig comes in hot I could see a sub.

Also Hendo wants on 155, praying we get Jones-Hendo then.

That really does suck for Wandy. You look at the guy, especially Pride Wandy, and he is a pretty scary guy. You watch him in the ring and The Axe Murderer is one of the most justified nicknames in all of sports, but to hear him talk, dude is super nice and wouldn't hurt a fly outside the ring.

Heard about that one, has the makings of a great fight. I'm gonna say Gomi takes it by KO but if Danzig comes in hot I could see a sub.

I'm praying Gomi gets a quick KO.

The good thing is that Danzig's chin is suspect, he isn't a wrestler, and his cardio is almost as bad as Gomi's. The only thing the guy has to offer is submissions. As long as Gomi doesn't find himself on the bottom of Danzig, he should be alright.

Also Hendo wants on 155, praying we get Jones-Hendo then.

Hendo vs. Machida is the right way to go IMO. Rashad had to fight his way back to a title shot after missing the initial one due to injury... I think Hendo deserves the same treatment.

That really does suck for Wandy. You look at the guy, especially Pride Wandy, and he is a pretty scary guy. You watch him in the ring and The Axe Murderer is one of the most justified nicknames in all of sports, but to hear him talk, dude is super nice and wouldn't hurt a fly outside the ring.

Here's a picture of him.

wanddad.png

Talk about a spitting image, huh?

Brendan Schaub vs. Lavar Johnson was rumored for awhile and is going down at UFC on Fox 5. Schaub is going to get KO'ed out of the UFC.

UFC on Fox 5 also gets Mike Swick vs. Matt Brown... my god that is going to be a GREAT fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back