MMA GSD For August is Shocked That They Have Computers in Brazil

Everyone says they want Palhares to be in the top 5 at MW. They talk about how much of a beast the guy is and how good he is and it's totally un-warranted. He cheated last night, and stops in the middle of fights because he thinks he has the authority to do that. He deserves a top 15 MW next, not the champ.

My boy AA picked up a win last night! Who cares that it was against a can. A wins a win.

Yep, he's rebuilding his career. You don't start that process by fighting top names... you start all the way at the bottom. Here's hoping AA can get a streak together and make his way back up to the big time. The Heavyweight Division, I feel, needs him.

Palhares wouldn't be able to get Silva to the ground, and Palhares has quite weak striking compared to the top middleweights, so what do you think is going to happen if he were to face Silva?

JMT, I read up on the results on that event, and I'm happy Kendall Grove is back to his winning ways. Grove has been one of my favorite fighters for a long time, and it's great that he's back to winning. Also, if you read BJ Penn's book, Why I Fight, it also tells quite a bit about Reagan, so it's nice to see Reagan fight and win. Seemed like a pretty stacked card.

I was so happy for Andrei. He finally used a gameplan and actually stuck to it for the most part. Good showing.

Just because it would be a funny fight. It would never happen, although I would like to see what would happen if Palhares managed to get Silva to the ground.

I agree with JMT, Palhares/Maia would be awesome.

Who's this Jon Fitch? I'm sorry i'm an edgucated man but I don't know who he is in the fighting world. I do watch some fights, but the only ones that I know are the mainstreem guys, and even them i'm a tad rusty. hehehehe.

Since Guy will be starting the September thread soon, I think it's only right we go ahead and leave the August thread with this awesome new Anderson Silva Tribute. It's easily one of the best MMA MV's I've ever seen.

[YOUTUBE]7RGfgNAew9o[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back