MMA August - Where Frankie Edgar Needs 10 Rounds For A Title Defense

So this is what James Irvin is up to these days...

[YOUTUBE]A0nS7Y5Xjnk[/YOUTUBE]

Very well may be the most ******ed shit ever.

I remember about a year ago I saw an article on XARM, I couldn't believe it was real. The guy who helped found it, who I believe was one of the original UFC guys, said it was the next big thing in combat sports :lmao:

I think, that's what I've gotten from it. I cannot believe that any one single person could think its a good idea/cool. But it's good for some laughs.

There is one video I saw, it was brutal. One guy just kept kicking the other in the head and the other guy was out on his feet, but he kept his grip with the others guy's hand, and the guys doing the kicking refused to pin him, and to my slim understanding of the rules that means the fight has to continue

Anyone see the Jones/Hendo preview? They actually used sound bites from the Hendo/Fedor fight, including mentioning Fedor by name

Edgar's moving down to 145 and wants to fight in December.

God, I'd LOVE to see him fight Aldo. Mendes would be a good first fight for him.

There is one video I saw, it was brutal. One guy just kept kicking the other in the head and the other guy was out on his feet, but he kept his grip with the others guy's hand, and the guys doing the kicking refused to pin him, and to my slim understanding of the rules that means the fight has to continue

Post the vid. I HAVE TO see this.

SO glad Edgar's at 45, definitely need to see him against Mendez then Aldo. So excited to see it him there and 55 free of point fighting!

Watch some people see this and say stuff like, "look how stupid MMA is!".

Cody's picking a fight with Edgar on Twitter, you'd think after that embarrassing loss to Mendez he'd slow down a little on the trash talk. But thats part of why I love him.

I haven't heard anything yet. Kinda worried, can't think of anyone they would bring in on short notice other than Machida and Jones came out a few days back and said Machida didn't deserve another shot

Press conference is being held by Dana regarding UFC 151 at 2. Nobody seems to know what happened, but it's safe to assume it involves Dan Henderson and is not a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back