MMA August - Where Frankie Edgar Needs 10 Rounds For A Title Defense

Yeah dont get me wrong I like Hieron and he's nobody to take lightly but Jake has grown tremendously as a fighter then and I see him getting back in the win column.

So pumped about Chael moving up. He tweeted something the other day about not caring about a proposed opponent and that he wouldn't go down to 185 to fight him, but rather at a "Grudgeweight" of 200 lbs. It had to be Wandy.

A Forrest fight is definitely winnable for Chael considering how shitty Forrest has looked lately. If Chael wins, then you have to assume he's one away from a title shot.

I am beyond excited about this one, definitely a winnable fight. Firstoff because he's improved massively since they fought in the IFL and the fact that forrest has faded a bit will help as well. And I may be goin to that card! Guy you better be there! ;)

I would have killed to see Wandy vs. Forrest. Damn shame that one won't happen, but a fight with Chael should be interesting.

That would have been an amazing fight, but I'm still very happy with Chael facing him.

Also Fox 5 is getting stacked like crazy, fuckin Bendo vs Nate, Shogun vs Gustaffson(YES!) and Penn-Rory Mac.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jon Jones the fighter and want to see him succeed as his success is vital for the UFC's future success.

That being said, I'd love to see Hendo or Chael whoop his ass.

Batista is making his MMA Debut vs. Rashid Evans on October 6th in Providence!

I legit might go. David Loiseau and John Howard are also fighting on the card.

You hadn't heard? That'd definitely be something worth going to if it isnt too expensive(it wont be) and get to see him go hard for about a minute, hopefully KO a guy like a beast. Otherwise he gets a dominant ground position and lays there the rest of the fight. But he'll probably wreck this other guy considering he's a can to cans.

Jones is feeding right into Chael. It's wonderful.

No he's not. He's trying to build a huge money fight between him and Chael. The only way to do that is to create heat and entertainment. jones addressed that in a tweet.

Forrest was the first guy to ever triangle Chael. Won't happen again, probably won't beat him either, but I have hope. I wouldn't mind a Chael/Jones fight because it would sell and be big for the UFC, but I can't see Chael winning. I like Jones as a fighter but I don't care for him as a person, so him getting his ass beat would be fun though

No he's not. He's trying to build a huge money fight between him and Chael. The only way to do that is to create heat and entertainment. jones addressed that in a tweet.

Except he's spent multiple tweets defending himself from Chael's claims. I see no hype being built through that.

Although I love Chael and would be rooting for him big time against Jones I don't think there's anyone out there I'd be more worried about him facing. Maybe Machida.

Except he's spent multiple tweets defending himself from Chael's claims. I see no hype being built through that.

You don't see any hype being generated by two people trash talking each other? How else is hype built?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back