MMA November Mauro Ranallo Suicide Watch

Three things in life are certain. Death, taxes, and Thiago Silva failing post fight drug tests.

Also in news nobody saw coming, DUFFMAN is back in the UFC.

I read the news and shook my head. This suspension is only 6 months, but come on man. You get slapped with a one year suspension at the beginning of 2011, come back and get your ass beat by Gustaffson, get an impressive submission win, only to piss hot again. I wonder if he will be forced to give back his sub of the night bonus?

I'm happy Duffee is back, if only because I met him when I was in high school.

GamsM.jpg

Couple news items of note:

1.) Dennis Hallman's life gets even more depressing as his house burned down yesterday. I'm assuming it was a meth lab explosion.

2.) The next UFC on Fuel card may be headlined by Diego Sanchez vs. Takanori Gomi

I was hoping Gomi would next take on Eddie Alvarez for his debut fight, or Sean Sherk, but I definitely won't bitch about Diego. If Gomi gets taken to the ground then it's probably a wrap, but Diego likes to brawl too so you never know. Regardless... war Gomi!!!

Nick Diaz before the GSP/Condit fight....

[youtube]-kEnQdh54xA[/youtube]

[youtube]XQaAH2Ydkxs[/youtube]

Lavar "Big" Johnson out of UFC on Fox with a pulled groin (best ironic injury reason ever) so Schaub's job is safe for now.

At least it wasn't one of the main card fighters.

Come on, guys. One more week and we can finally have a big UFC event go off without a hitch in the year 2012.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank god it was Lavar and not somebody on the main card.

Yep, and Rampage claims he almost dropped out of his fight due to injury, so they barely missed a bullet with that one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back