• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA December - Season's Beatings to All

Couple things of note from the weigh-ins.

1.) Melvin REALLY wants to get his hands on Varner. So he'll probably fall into a guillotine in the first.

2.) Leben looks like he had a really bad weight cut.

Welp, I wouldn't plan on Glover getting his hands on and destroying Rampage.

@SonnenCH said:
Heard a great rumor today..

@SonnenCH said:
A guy on the ROSTER is DUCKING FIGHTS until his contract expires!For legal reasons,I can't say his name, but it rhymes with JENTON QUACKSON!

Also, I really like Jon Anik, seems like a good guy and he's very good on PBP.

That being said, it just wasn't the same without Goldberg last night and it looks like it's anyone's guess when he returns. He alluded to a health problem on Twitter and post-fight, when Dana was asked about his returning, he just said to move on to the next question and that Goldie was going to be out awhile.

Really hope everything's alright. Goldberg and his goofy charm and chemistry with Rogan add so much to the fights.

Forcing us to pay attention to DREAM's NYE Card might have been the greatest thing ever. Kang missed weight and Manhoef tried knocking him out on the scale.

I hope to everything that is holy that video exists of this.

What is that, jmt? Is it on television? I'm not a hardcore MMA fan by any means, but I'm in the mood for some combat sports (i.e., fighting).

What is that, jmt? Is it on television? I'm not a hardcore MMA fan by any means, but I'm in the mood for some combat sports (i.e., fighting).

It's a Japanese event. It airs on 14 hour delay on CBS Sports, but I have a stream going. I'll PM you.

Man, Will Brooks is a beast. For a guy with only 7 fights to go to Japan and dominate a guy as good and experienced as Kitaoka is VERY impressive. This guy has a bright future ahead of him.

Hayato Sakurai vs. Phil Baroni up next. Can't wait to see Sakurai kill this fuck. I cannot stand Baroni.

Good fight. Wish Mach could have gotten the finish, but still a pretty dominating performance regardless. Happy for him.

Good fight between Takaya and Karakhanyan. Was rooting for Takaya but Karakhanyan deserves the decision. Won't be surprised if he gets robbed here though.

Absolute domination from Kawajiri for all 3 rounds against Omigawa. Not surprising, but still disappointing. Also, Kawajiri was supporting the worst hairdo in the history of combat sports....

2rqbx3r.jpg

Regardless, great show overall despite the lackluster main event.

I'm watching TUF season 5 (one of the gifts I got for christmas) and it still amazes me that Nate Diaz actually knows the name of a novel and that he can use the title to correctly describe a situation. He's a man of the world that Nate Diaz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back