MMA January - Johny Hendricks Beard Appreciation Society

It appears as if Fedor's next opponent will be none other than the great Bobby Lashley!

The greatest month of matchmaking ever!!!!!

Fizzy, I'll work up something tonight for your thread. Work and gym has taken up all my time where I just want to crash when I get home, lol.

As funny as this could be, if Lashley were to actually beat Fedor he could conceivable find himself in the UFC. Big fight for Lashley, but such a joke at the same time.

Lashley is no worse than Lesnar, IMO. If he had a gas tank, he'd be undefeated right now and considered a true prospect. The only real difference between the two is that Lesnar is bigger and hits harder. But that's literally it.

I sincerely doubt this fight happens, though.

When you look at the UFC Heavyweight Division though, Lashley is certainly better than clowns like Christian Morecraft and Rob Broughton. Should he beat Fedor, he'd definitely earn a shot at the UFC.

He never would though, M-1 would probably rig the fight either way.

Lashley is no worse than Lesnar, IMO. If he had a gas tank, he'd be undefeated right now and considered a true prospect. The only real difference between the two is that Lesnar is bigger and hits harder. But that's literally it.

I sincerely doubt this fight happens, though.

he's nowhere near the wrestling ability nor the sheer athletacism of Lesnar

This would be an easy win for Nate if he had a shred of TDD, but I see this fight going exactly like Nate's fight against Kim Dong-Hyun went, unfortunately. Wishing for the best, though. If Nate can pull this off there's no doubt he'll be next in line for a title shot.

Nate against a wrestler is bad news. Miller is probably going to pick up the win, but I don't think people are going to be clamoring to see Bendo vs. Miller II, so Miller might be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Nate against a wrestler is bad news. Miller is probably going to pick up the win, but I don't think people are going to be clamoring to see Bendo vs. Miller II, so Miller might be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Isn't he always stuck there? Poor sap finally had his breakout fight with Bendo and couldn't do it, now back to the land of Pickin up big streaks with no reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back