MMA January - Johny Hendricks Beard Appreciation Society

I can never become any sort of Morecraft fan. Not with that utterly ridiculous tattoo across his stomach. I mean shit, get it across your upper back and shoulders if anything, not your flabby ass stomach.

Haha, I totally forgot about that thing, kinda looks like a Rorschach test. Him and Dan Hardy should be forced to wear rash guards so we dont have to look at that shit.

I don't mind stomach tattoos, as long as you have the stomach to pull it off. Mir's especially pisses me off.

Morecraft is to flabby to pull it off. Like I said, last names are the best across your upper back and shoulders.

Or you could be original and not get your name tattooed on you, I swear even if they look good it's so goddamn common there's nothing special about it. The only one I'm good with is Cerrone's ecause he incorporated a cool design into it.

My Favorite Fighters:

Nick Diaz
Takanori Gomi
BJ Penn
Fedor Emelianenko
Shogun Rua
Shinya Aoki
Anderson Silva
Big Nog
Nate Diaz

Only Shogun has tattoos on that list, and they're not in fucking obnoxious places. My point is, 90% of tattoos are lame and most of the time, so are the fighters who get them.

Anyways, check this out...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...s-cancer-ward/

Rousimar Palhares bears scars. Here is the story of the scar on his chest.

"My childhood was a lot of work," Palhares begins. "From sunup until sundown, with my elder brothers and parents, we woke up at 4 a.m. and worked until 5 p.m. We took care of cattle, and we cleaned the plantations ... There were times that money was so tight that we had to eat animal feed. We would eat the feed that we gave the pigs ... t was a very bad time, and I don't like to talk about it ... I was driving a cattle cart, and it got stuck, and I fell on a cut coffee tree. The fall opened a deep gash in my chest. We were far away from town, and there was no way I could get stitches. The only thing we could do was use Scotch tape to close the gash and help it heal."

That childhood may left a few scars on his personality too, as testified by some occasionally unfortunate behavior on the mat and the cage. But yesterday he showed a side that will not get much attention, but is telling too.

Days after submitting Mike Massenzio at UFC Rio, Rousimar Palhares has one more thing to show. This time, solidarity. Along with MMA great Murilo Bustamante, Palhares visited the Support Group for Children and Adolescents with Cancer (GRAACC) and spent a few hours having fun with the kids.

"It was very special," Plahers said. "Caring is not enough for all who are there. Causing a smile and maybe giving extra motivation for the children who are already full of will to live is the least I can do. I hope GRAAC continue with this wonderful work giving support, fighting and beating childhood cancer."

Poor guy.

It's no wonder he is the way he is.

I hate tattoos in obnixous places. Hate stupid ass tribal shit as well. Point is, at least get it in a decent place, not on your fat ass stomach.

Also I had no idea former forums member Sully was an MMA fighter.

ScreenHunter_01May290057.gif

I have a tat as well, but it has meaning and isn't some ugly ass tribal shit.
As for Palhares I do want to cut him some slack hearing that, I officially pity/don't dislike tree stump Palhares and I enjoy watching the fucker get in the octagon.

Just watched Cruz vs Faber 2 from UFC 132 for the first time since the actual PPV. Being that I was pretty hammered by the time the main event rolled around(and Tito had won) I didn't really realize how great that fight was, holy shit that was better than I remembered. Still not sold on them being exciting coaches even though they hate each other because their personalities are a bit dull, but goddamn I'm good with watching those two throw down again.

You don't need TDD to be a wrestlers nightmare. You need better than "good" submission defense to keep Maia from subbing you and now that he's improving his standup so much, wrestlers are in danger in every aspect of the fight. Munoz is the only wrestler to win a decision against him.

He fought a terrible offensive wrestler in Munoz and while the fight was a draw, he got taken down and pummeled, while Sonnen the only other great wrestler he's faced has a history of tapping out and getting submitted. Simply having a great guard won't offset guys like Munoz, Belcher etc. from taking your ass down and holding it down. And Maia, if I remember didn't have Munoz in any dangerous positions from his guard.

Faber seems much more of a douchebag than Cruz, and if the UFC stays impartial in the editing process I think Cruz will come off much less of a douche than Faber. I hope we can get another talented cast this season.

I think both of them kinda have big heads, they both talk like theyre humble to save face but you can tell when they're saying it because they mean it and just doing it to look good. I don't have a problem with either guy tho, and as fighters I think both are phenomenal, as long as the fighters are as good as they were this last season and we get a good coaches fight then it wont be too bad, and I can focus on TUF Brazil.

I think both of them kinda have big heads, they both talk like theyre humble to save face but you can tell when they're saying it because they mean it and just doing it to look good. I don't have a problem with either guy tho, and as fighters I think both are phenomenal, as long as the fighters are as good as they were this last season and we get a good coaches fight then it wont be too bad, and I can focus on TUF Brazil.

Go watch the weigh in for the Faber and Bowles fight. Faber comes off like a giant attention ****e.

mezger_hand.jpg
Guy Mezger's hand after saving a women from a knife wielding criminal. Supposedly, the criminal is MUCH worse off with multiple bones broken in his face, arm, and ribs. Warning, it's graphic.

Major respect for Guy, and thats gotta hurt!! I'm just glad Guy's alright considering all the fucking blood on that towel, he must've been close to a hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back