MMA January - Johny Hendricks Beard Appreciation Society

Yeah, top to bottom, the card was fantastic. if this card was any indication, we're going to have a great year. 142 alone produced the KO of the year, and is a candidate for card of the year.

I'm hella busy these next few days and likely won't finish my post for a while. If you want to, go start a thread about the ESPN investigation and i'll post in there.

I've always thought Lorenzo should step up and do more PR. He handles himself way better than Dana does in these types of situations. He knows how to keep his emotions in check and remain respectful while still getting his point across. Not to mention his intelligence is through the roof.

Munoz is OUT of next Saturday's card with an injury. Sonnen vs. Bisping is on for UFC on Fox II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready for 11 days of Chael beating the shit out of Bisping verbally and then 3 rounds of beating the shit out of him physically.

I am so psyched.

Bisping Vs Sonnen? NICE!!! I don't know who i want to win because these two are my favorite fighters in the UFC. I will be happy whoever wins just hope its a good fight.

Chael Sonnen said:
"This isn't the new co-main, because I sold all the tickets. This is the new main event. I am going to knock the teeth out of this snot-nosed Brit who calls a Count. I am MMA royalty and America will tune into the Chael Sonnen show next Saturday on FOX."

[QUOTE="Michael 'The Cunt' Bisping]"He's been kicked out of politics, he has been kicked out of the real estate business, and I am going to kick him out of the middleweight division."[/QUOTE]

This fight is going to be an execution.

As impossible as this is, I hope Bisping destroys Sonnen. I'm fucking tired of hearing his mouth.

Maia should sub Weidman after tagging him on the feet a bit. Maia is a wrestlers worst nightmare.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if Bisping won just because I think it would be HILARIOUS for him to be Anderson's dance partner for five rounds.

At the same time too though, I'd love for Sonnen to beat the shit out of Anderson for five rounds in Brazil later this summer.

Decisions, decisions.

Good news.

Bisping has good takedown defense, but not good enough to stop Sonnen's shot. Should be a fairly easy win for Chael.

I just hope for another hilarious moment like when Bisping tried to take down Hendo.

33k9j6f.gif

Also, Bisping looked helpless when Mayhem took him down and didn't do anything in their fight. He's in for a rude awakening against Sonnen. Nate Marquardt has serious submission chops and he couldn't tap Chael, and was helpless against his takedowns the entire fight. Bisping doesn't have the jiu-jitsu to threaten Chael from the bottom.

I got so excited when I heard the fight. Even though obviously I hope Sonnen gives him a Red, White, and Blue ass whopping, as Guy said, watching Anderson toy with Bisping in Brazil would be fun as well. I am so looking forward to the countdown show (if there is going to be one) as well. I don't see Chael losing at all though.

As impossible as this is, I hope Bisping destroys Sonnen. I'm fucking tired of hearing his mouth.

Maia should sub Weidman after tagging him on the feet a bit. Maia is a wrestlers worst nightmare.

I wouldn't say Maia is a wrestlers worst nightmare, he doesn't really have the takedown defense to keep a great wrestler with good submission defense from taking him down and winning a decision. Though Maia is one of my favourite fighters and I will be rooting hard for him, he isn't a guy like Hendricks or Ellenberger who are truly wrestlers worst nightmares.

I wouldn't say Maia is a wrestlers worst nightmare, he doesn't really have the takedown defense to keep a great wrestler with good submission defense from taking him down and winning a decision. Though Maia is one of my favourite fighters and I will be rooting hard for him, he isn't a guy like Hendricks or Ellenberger who are truly wrestlers worst nightmares.

You don't need TDD to be a wrestlers nightmare. You need better than "good" submission defense to keep Maia from subbing you and now that he's improving his standup so much, wrestlers are in danger in every aspect of the fight. Munoz is the only wrestler to win a decision against him.

So I think I just became a Morecraft fan..."The game plan is put him in the Lex Luger torture rack, throw him over the top rope like it's Wrestlemania X."
I never thought of him as much but hes looking to put on a good fight and made that reference, so I'd be ok if he won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back