MMA June - 50 Shades of Gray

Rizzo looked terrible at the weigh-ins last night. Hoping that doesn't indicate how this fight will go.

I love how he's talking about being all natural and wanting to take drug tests to prove it, yet he's obviously been on and is just getting off. >_< God he went from a massive HW to a 205er.

From the looks of that pic, Rashad after his cut to fighting weight will be more jacked than the Reem.

And already there are people saying Fedor would KO JDS. I'm swearing off Shitdog and the Underground for a few days, until this blows over.

Fedor has announced his retirement.

Good riddance, he is a great fighter and person and I am happy he achieved all the success he has, but his fan base has completely soured him for me.

Fedor might not be able to knock JDS out at this point, but he would give him a tougher fight than any of his other opponents have in the UFC. I can guarantee you that much. Look at JDS's opponents... Mir looked pathetic, Cain was in horrible shape, Carwin and Nelson both fought to survive not to win, Werdum had zero clue who was he was up against, etc. In fact, the only guy to give JDS a somewhat tough fight in the UFC was washed-up Cro Cop. You can't tell me Fedor wouldn't put up a better effort against JDS than any of those guys.

Anyways, if Fedor truly is retired (can't believe that he is 100%), then I hope he has a long happy life ahead of him with his family and friends. If not, then I hope he is able to get a bigger fight next time.

It'll be more fitting if Anderson retires after he demolishes Chael.

God, 2 and a half more weeks. Can't come soon enough. Not to mention Breaking Bad premiers the week after that. That should help heal your pain, Guy. ;)

Brian Ebersole is moving down to Lightweight with a win tomorrow.

Makes no sense to me at all. He's doing very well at Welterweight.

I think he said he wants to fight a Diaz brother. With Nick out, Nate is the only one available. He's a clown so I say let him do what he wants.

If Fedor really stays retired then I'm sad we won't get to see him anymore. He was a hell of a fighter and even though he didn't always fight the top of the heap he had his fair share of awesome fights.

As for Ebersole, fuckin stupid that he wants to go to LW just to fight a Diaz. If he does I hope Nate tears him a new one, he really ought to stay at 170.

Somebody tweeted that Kim Couture said Randy would come out of retirement for one last fight against Fedor in the UFC.

Nothing would please me more than to see Randy in the Octagon again and this would, in my opinion, be the biggest MMA fight we've seen to date. Fuck it, make it happen Dana, do this one thing for me I beg of you!!!

Gray Maynard's a true pussy for complaining about Guida's hair. Now I really, really, really hope Guida beats his ass tonight. Before I only cared about Hioki's fight, but now I want Guida to win as well. Fuck Gray.

Damn it NO!!!! Not the hair!!! Well it's not gonna matter much when Clay is kicking his ass without the hair, then Gray won't have any excuses. :p

Highly disappointed in Hioki. He showed some good heart not tap to those guillotines attempts, but it was obvious he gassed after the 1st Round.

This is why you never pass up an opportunity. Not that I think Hioki would have beaten Aldo after what I saw tonight, but still... at least he would have gotten the shot and paycheck.

I'm really disappointed too, but props to Lamas. If there was a fight I thought was an easy pick on the card it was this one, guess not. >_<

Guida's a nice guy and everything, but he should not have one fan after tonight. What a pathetic performance. Slightly worse than Condit's performance against Diaz. Slightly.

Aside from the major letdown the main event was it was a good night overall. Fizzy made a nice comeback in the predictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back