MMA June - 50 Shades of Gray

Aldo out of 148, Faber vs. Barao is your new main event of UFC 149.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

And I still think Andy will pull out of 148.

Aldo is my second favorite active fighter and I hate to see this happen, but a part of me is somewhat excited. Koch, as good as he is, is no challenge for Aldo. This injury will give KZ or Hioki time to have another fight and determine a true #1 contender for Aldo to fight in his return.

Yeah Fizzy I agree... blessing in disguise.

Still though, the injury curse continues. What an absolute JOKE of a main event for pay-per-view.

If the UFC had any sense, they'd take advantage of the PAC robbery and put these lackluster ppv cards on free tv. This is a big oppertunity for the UFC, Boxing took a huge hit tonight and they need to capitalize. Unfortunately, I don't see them doing that... You know it's bad when I criticize the UFC like this, but who the fuck wants to pay $65 to see Faber\Barao?

I'm just so sad that UFC 148 could have been the greatest card in history, and it's been decimated by injuries.

I guess you missed his interview with Helwani where he admitted he takes dives. He pretty much says he gets paid thousands of dollars to tap out in a minute, why should he stop?

I know it was kind of expected but Tito will be inducted into the HOF before 148. cant wait to see that. :icon_mrgreen:

Also that's an awesome video, cool to see those two trainin together.

So Renzo is getting ready for his second UFC outing. I honestly thought he was done but apparently he has 5 fights left on his contract and he says he's got plenty of fight left in him. Maia vs Gracie, let's see it.

I thought he was cut after that terrible showing vs Hughes.

TUF is returning to a taped format and will still be on Fridays. The solution is live fights on Wednesdays, where it used to be and when FX only shows movies anyway.

I am a little late, but I don't care any card with Wanderlei Silva is an awesome card for me. Win or lose, the man always puts on a show. And best thing, he's actually starting to win now even though one of them was against Cung Le. Will always be a Wandy fan, no matter what.

Extremely dissapointed about Nog being out of the fight and being replaced by a bum like Jordan. That was the ont thing I was excited about there as well. 147 is still just a tad bit shittier to me tho.

I'm trying out some aspects of The Dolce Diet as I'm plateauing like a motherfucker right now. Stagnating big time in terms of weight loss and muscle growth.

If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back