MMA January - Johny Hendricks Beard Appreciation Society

I feel that he will defend the belt two times and find there is a lack of challengers. He will proceed to go to Heavyweight and fight a lower-end fighter much like Anderson did against Irving. This will give the LHW division time to bring in a new contender while keeping Jones fighting as much as possible.

By the way, if anyone is interested, here's a clip from my show featuring TapouT's Punkass discussing, for the first time, the new TapouT show. I was pretty stoked to get this exclusive.

[YOUTUBE]_-HV41NZYKU&context=C3530e8fADOEgsToPDskJKVjD1hWe2xlyuIS8[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another one with with TUF's Marcus Brimmage discussing "Ankle Titties" and "Things Not To Do In A Strip Club." We had no idea what Ankle Titties were, but one of our listeners said to ask him. I'm so fucking glad we did.

[YOUTUBE]GuaHDyyXQco&context=C3c79cceADOEgsToPDskLggShI9GTmAGJRXFyxSiT8[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not surprised she's on steroids; in fact, I've been accusing her of it for years. But I am surprised she allowed herself to get caught.

If anyone is surprised that gorilla of a woman was juicing then they need glasses, I agree though that I didn't think she'd be dumb enough to get caught.

In other news Hermes Franca was finally sentenced on his 7 sexual abuse charges for abusing one of his former BBJ students. He got 42 months in prison and a 4 year watch after he's out.

The Brazilians are sure on a roll, wonder what happens next.

I'm watching the 100 Greatest Fight Moments DVD. It's awesome.

Gonzaga vs Cro Cop....that ankle just made me feel a little sick.

Overeem's next.

That's kind of low of you to accuse Overeem of being a kid toucher dude.

He just kicks them.

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

Bigfoot Silva is debuting in the UFC in April against none other than Cain Velasquez. Should be a fantastic fight.

Sorry that you lost to Daniel Cormier, Bigfoot. By the way, for your UFC debut, you're fighting his much better teammate. Good luck!!

I would like to sincerely apologize to StrikeForce, the Zuffa organization, Hioko Yamanaka and my fans for my failed drug test.

I am ultimately responsible for everything I put in my body, and at the end of the day, there is no excuse for having a prohibited substance in my system. I do not condone the use of any performance enhancing drugs by myself or any other professional athlete, and willingly accept the penalties and fines that have been handed down to me by the California State Athletic Commission and those of the StrikeForce/Zuffa organization.

While I was preparing myself for my last fight I was having a difficult time cutting weight and used a dietary supplement that I was assured was safe and not prohibited from use in sports competition. It was never my intention to obtain an unfair advantage over Hiroko, mislead StrikeForce, the Commission or my fans. I train harder than any fighter in MMA and do not need drugs to win in the cage, and I have proven this time and time again! My only mistake is not verifying the diet aid with my doctor beforehand, and understanding that it was not approved for use in the ring. Unfortunately in the end I suffer the consequences and must accept the responsibility for my actions.

I will do everything I can to show my fans that I can still compete at the professional level without the use of any prohibited substances, and ask God's forgiveness for my mistake.

Cyborg responds.

People can Bitch all they want about Fitch, but Tyrone Woodley is about 100x worse to watch fight. At least Fitch throws punches on the ground. Woodley does NOTHING.

Sorry that you lost to Daniel Cormier, Bigfoot. By the way, for your UFC debut, you're fighting his much better teammate. Good luck!!

Haha that is going to be a mean beat down, welcome to the UFC Bigfoot! Maybe he should join a circus or wrestle after he ends up on the bad side of this sanctioned rape.

People can Bitch all they want about Fitch, but Tyrone Woodley is about 100x worse to watch fight. At least Fitch throws punches on the ground. Woodley does NOTHING.

Every forum I've visited since Strikeforce, I've read nothing but posts of Woodley being called the black Jon Fitch.

But hey... Woodley's opponents going into the fight know what he's going to do, and if they can't stop him, that just makes Woodley awesome, right? I've seen you say that about Fitch plenty of times, well the same should be said for Woodley. Not trying to be an dick here (you know how much I <3 you ;) ), but let's call a spade a spade. Fitch's "punches" are the least damaging in the entire sport. He doesn't throw them to hurt his opponents, he throws them to look busy, but he might as well just be laying in the person's guard doing nothing just like Woodley.

Personally, I wish the same happens to Woodley in his next fight that happened to Fitch in the Hendricks fight. Fuck them both.

Haha that is going to be a mean beat down, welcome to the UFC Bigfoot! Maybe he should join a circus or wrestle after he ends up on the bad side of this sanctioned rape.

I honestly think Cormier is better than Velasquez, but yeah... wrestlers with good hands are Big Foot's worst nightmare. Should end up being a good comeback win for Cain.

I'll be honest, I didn't think much of Cromier until he beat Big Foot. I thought that he was good against average competition but when it came to the upper echelon he would fail, and when he couldn't finish off Monson(that was dominant though) I thought gained a little more respect for him but thought he had shown us his best. When he fought Big Foot he blew me out of the water, I have a new respect for him and I like him. When it comes to comparing Cain and Cromier I'd say they're pretty damn close in talent and obviously they're nearly twins when it comes to style but I will give my opinion of who is better when Dan has faced some more top names. But either way, both guys are the worst possible opponent for Silva and he's going to walk out of that cage even slower than he is now.

Also, with the booking of Cain/Big Foot, this begs the question, who is left for Mir to fight?

The only person I can think of is Sergei Kharitonov, and that fight would be AWESOME.

However, if they're putting Mir on the shelf to fight the winner of JDS/Overeem, then that's super fucking lame and ******ed.

I really hope they don't do that, but I could definitely see it happening. I'd like to see Frank vs Sergei but I think the outcome would be just like Barnett vs Kharitonov, personally there is nothing I would like to see more than Frank vs Werdum. Frank has subbed Nog, if he subbed Fabricio he'd probably go down as the greatest HW submission man in history. I'd also love to see Barnett vs Mir at some point even though I would be torn between two guys I love.

But since those fights arent an option right now I can't think of a good opponent at his level. :disappointed: The only guys I can think of that are even close(and I'm stretching this) are a rematch with Carwin which doesnt make sense since he's on a 2 fight skid or a lower level guy like Travis Browne, or the winner of Russow vs Einemo.

Guys, WZF favorite Rousimar Palhares is fighting Saturday. Say goodbye to your ability to walk, Mike Massenzio.

I never realized how big Mike Massenzio is until I saw him in person; same with Dan Miragliotta. He's huge. Anyways, I kind of am rooting for Massenzio, but I can't say I would be surprised if Palhares walks out with another leg lock victory. I do like Palhares as a fighter as well.

I don't like either guy that much but I'll take Massenzio since I don't have anything against him, just not a fan. Palhares is like Santino out there so I kinda enjoy watching him because he's such an idiot but I'm not over his destroying Drwal's leg past the ref's stoppage, I'm warming up to the goofball though as he's given us plenty of great memories. :rolleyes:

Also, how epic is this poster?
UFC_144_poster-500x666.jpg
It's got a real Pride feel to it,I love it.

I saw that the other day, and right away thought that the crowd reaction to Rampage coming out is going to be simply amazing. That is going to be a great event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back