MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

I am officially picking the Vitor upset, i'm really feeling it now. Ofcourse I could be totally wrong but hope not. Weigh Ins were good, surprised Oliviera came in heavy but it wasn't by a huge amount. If the weigh ins did anything for me they got me even more pumped for Bisping-Stann, Brian looked so pumped I cant wait!

Locking in with Belfort too. In addition to thinking this is like GSP/Serra I in terms of the circumstances regarding the fight, but I keep thinking back to the flurries Machida threw at Jones the first time they fought and the Belfort/Wanderlei fight. Jones tends to run away if he's been rocked, and Vitor will be all too comfortable to chase him with punches.

I think we're on the verge of seeing the biggest upset of all time here. It just feels like too much of a gimme and every fighter eventually faces adversity.

I was reading a story on the Rays breaking the AL team strikeout record, James Shields was the guy on the hill when the record was broken. The article kept calling him Jake Shields though and it kind of made me giggle cause that would have been the most exciting Jake Shields moment ever.

I'm looking forward to the Stann/Bisping fight. I want Stann to KTFO of Bisping but he has a damn good chin. He should be able to take the fight to the ground and get a decision, maybe even pound out a TKO. A lot of people let their hatred of Bisping get in the way of seeing his skills though, he is no slouch. Should be a solid bout.

Also we should see Benavidez walk away with the 125 strap and I'll be so fucking happy. I love that little guy.

Kimbo Slice is fighting Roy Jones Jr. in December.

I'm not ashamed to admit it... I cannot wait to see it. Not even for the "freakshow" aspect; I think it's going to be a really fun fight.

Won't be home for the prelims. Olivera/Swanson is on the main card, right? Fight of the year right there, mark my words

Yeah its the first on main card, kinda wish Hammil-Hollet was undercard and Vinny vs Igor was main. Would be very cool, I probably won see Prelims but I'll try. Gonna see if I can find a sports bar for the main.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-reveals-top-five-ufc-pay-per-view-draws-gsp-sits-at-no-1

“(Brock Lesnar) was never the No. 1 attraction, Georges St-Pierre has been forever. I’ve said that a million times,” White stated at the UFC 152 post fight press conference.

In addition to that revelation, White also named the other biggest draws in terms of numbers for the UFC when they head to pay-per-view.

“The top five pay-per-view draws in this company are Georges St-Pierre, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen makes the list now, Jon Jones and Rashad Evans,” White stated.

:blush:

Yeah, its typical DW for ya. I think he does a solid job as an MMA promoter but he missed his true calling as a pro wrestling promoter.

Also, two fucking points in the predictions. Christ on a bike, I was season one champ now this :(

Yeah I didnt do well either, I'm glad I stood by Brian Joe and Vitor but I'm pissed at myself for switching from Cub at the last minute. My initial for that fight was Cub by KO in the first.

I love Dana but this revisionist history bullshit he pulls from time to time is annoying. Lesnar is the biggest draw in UFC history, period.

At this point, I don't know how you could, man. The guy just gets worse and worse with his actions and statements.

If I wanted to do a grappling match I would go on a grappling tournament , this is MMA and UFC fans want a fight # UFC 152

No matter how much defense you train, if you stay on the ground with Vinny, you'll get subbed. Train TDD if you don't like the ground game. Funny thing is, Igor initiated the clinch and takedown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back