MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

47113_10151080766423167_1108547332_n.jpg

310653_455159674529492_1649272449_n.jpg

You know every cool fight that's remaining to take place this year? Brace yourselves because NONE OF THEM WILL FUCKING HAPPEN

Just chucked on TUF: Australia vs. UK. Even after all this time it's still great to see Aussies beating up Brits.

DC/Overeem in December. Fuck DC vs another BJJ fighter we know how that'd go

Considering DC was the guy who replaced Overeem in the tournament I'm fine with this. Let the winner of that fight get the winner of the Dos Santos/Cain 2 fight. Big fight potential all around

Chavez Jr tested positive for marijuana. Thoughts JMT?

Just like with Nick Diaz... extremely disappointed, but at the same time it bothers me that they test for it to begin with. They treat it like it's a PED, and it's certainly not that. Imagine if Chavez got a DUI a couple of days before the fight with Sergio. Stupid? Absolutely; in fact, that would be way more dumb than smoking weed the week of the fight, but would he get punished for it by the NSAC? Of course he wouldn't since it doesn't fall into their jurisdiction, and I wish marijuana was the same way since it doesn't affect the way the fight goes one way or another.

But yeah... as much as I despise the rule, I know it's there, just as Chavez knows it's there and it was ******ed for him to indulge himself with that stuff before the fight, even more ******ed to actually get caught.

You guys have any idea when/if Akiyama will be fighting again? I'm not a fan boy but the guy brings it every time and never has a boring fight(aside from when Sheilds dulls it up). I know he's on a 4 fight skid but I don't see him being the kind they would cut after that, I miss the Sexyama!

Joe Silva seems to hate him. Every opponent he has gets increasingly tougher.

I expect he will get Condit after he loses to GSP.

How do you think this influences a possible rematch?

Not at all. No big name at 160 or 154 will step up and fight Sergio. At 168 it's another story, but Sergio is too small to make that move.

If Sergio wants a big money fight, then a rematch with JCC Jr. is the way to go, otherwise he'll go back to fighting no names like he was after he knocked out Paul Williams and every decent name around his weight started dodging him.

Am I crazy for thinking Jones/Belfort is a GSP/Serra I Situation?

GSP went into the Serra fight overlooking Serra, and at the time, was rumored to be partying it up and had a lot of external stuff going on. I'm sure Jones is going into this fight overlooking Vitor, and good god, is he partying it up and having a lot of external problems.

I think Vitor could very well catch Jones here. I'm so, so tempted to put money on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back