MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

I really admire Chael's fighting spirit and respect him for it, but the more criticism Jones receives from fighters and fans alike, the more and more I start to like him (not to mention his recent comments being spot on and bad ass). It's to the point now where I'm rooting for him against Belfort, whereas before I was sort of neutral about that fight.

You guys see the Macao poster yet? I love that they put Bruce Lee on it, really like the way they did it. Ofcourse they put the Chinese guy on the poster even though he's 1-2 in the UFC and at the bottom of the TV card. I know why they did it and I get it, but it's still funny. I mean fuck, put Gomi and Danzig on there, that's a fight people really care about and it's featuring an asian fighter.

A2IV_9_CIAEih8B_large.jpg

Gomi is Asian, but he's Japanese and the fact is, the Chinese hate the Japanese.

At the end of the day it doesn't even matter though. The only people who end up seeing those posters are us hardcore MMA fans on the internet.

Is there anyone more badass than Renzo Gracie right now? He Tweeted about kicking a mugger's ass, while he was doing the ass kicking

Yeah but apparently they weren't really muggers, so it's possible all Renzo did was beat up two regular civilians, which to me makes him a menace to society and someone who needs help. He's always been a bit loco, but this may have been too far. He can't go around doing shit like this just because he can.

You never know with Renzo, the guy is a bit looney but hopefully he didn't do anything wrong.

Weidman vs Boetsch at 155.

Seems like an advertisement for BJJ to me. That story is so well written that I don't think Renzo could have typed it on a good day, let alone during a "mugging."

Don't crush my dreams.

Wiedman/Boetsch needs to be a #1 contender fight. Build it up so Andy can't turn it down.

Dana just Tweeted this. Should be good

FX 6 Australia Friday Dec 14
Middleweight Bout
Rousimar Palhares VS Hector Lombard

Except Lombard has some of the best Judo in MMA and hits harder than a truck and Paul Harris has no chin. One of the worst possible matchups for Paul Harris

Paul Harris has no chin but is better than Tim Boetsch and anyone Lombard has fought in Bellator. Strap in kids, we are in for a funny fight.

Paul Harris has no chin but is better than Tim Boetsch and anyone Lombard has fought in Bellator. Strap in kids, we are in for a funny fight.

I wouldn't say he's better than Boetsch. Boetsch is resilient and has a chin, those are the two things you need against Lombard. Harris is neither.

The MMA GOAT! Indiana's Rudy! The UFC Underdog! Scott Lionheart Blevins!

[youtube]HTFH_S6-8Bk[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]DN9u5aTu_Rk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]64tCfnzpfsg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_VEiislr7eY[/YOUTUBE]

So I'm feeling nostalgic, watching some DuckTales and it hits me that CB Dollaway looks just like Launchpad McQuack. Someone tell me I'm not the only one who sees it

2100266153_14b6ccf96e.jpg
cb-dollaway-10.jpg

Thank you for taking a quiet MMA news day and giving me something related that nearly had me die of laughter. :lmao:
And I love Launchpad. His twin, not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back