MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

Fizzy, you used my words as an example meaning that you were coming at me because of my opinion on him. Which won't change because you think it should.

he's a ********er. Make up your fucking minds you fickle pieces of shit.

That right there proves that you decided to try and make
an example out of me. Nice try with that though Fizzy, it merely just weakened your point.

The facts are that the fans of this sport are either fickle or self righteous losers who think they know it all. So why does it still bother you after following a sport for so long about a problem that will never be solved? Fans are morons, thinking otherwise is silly. No one who follows this sport is completely unbiased so why should it bother you what I think of Jones?

Not really, I could hve taken the time to go on the Underground and find posts regarding the fickle hate on Jones, but I don't have the time or motivation to do that. So I used two examples sitting right in front of my face. I merely used your post as a as an example of the Jones hate. Nowhere did I say you yourself were an example of the fans I was talking about, I merely used your post as a point of reference. Had I felt the need to "come at you," I would have used your name and insulted you using your name, but I didn't because I was generalizing the majority of MMA fans. You're reading to much into my post. I didn't call you out, I didn't say you did something you didn't, I used your post to generalize the hate I've seen regarding Jones on the underground.

Jones is fairly well hated and there are people who will always hate him no matter what. I just dislike him as a person, but I respect the hell out of him as a fighter.

Tyrone Sponge is making his long awaited MMA debut in November. He's been training wrestling with Rashad and nobody in MMA can strike with him. Should become a force.

Whatever weight class he's in I'll be very excited to see him in MMA. Also I'm very curious how far Braulo Estima will get in the sport, I didn't catch his fight at that Titan event but sounded like he put his guy away pretty soundly.

Yeah, he's lookin hot so far with 4 1st round subs and one over Mike Nickels from TUF 3. Just looking forward to seeing him in the UFC if he can get that far, I think he can as long as he has somewhat decent stand up. I could see him having an MMA career alot like Dean Lister, maybe a bit better.

Didn't have any idea who that was but I looked him up and yes that is pretty damn accurate. I was gonna say Joe Son.

Scott Blevins was once charged with fiddling his own daughter and miraculously he walked when all the evidence pointed to him being guilty. He snitched on several drug cookers and walked free. Research the case whenever you get bored.

Snitches should be a dying breed. Don't do the crime if your bitch as cant handle the time.

4 years ago today one of my favorite fighters and heros passed away, former Middleweight Champion Evan Tanner was a great fighter and a great man. He was a true visionary and the world lost an amazing man when he died, the MMA Community will never be the same without him. If any of you would like please share your favorite fight,moment or thing about Evan.

My favorite fight of his was against David Terrell. He was the underdog and came in with a point to prove. As a self taught MMA fighter and genuine everyday guy, it was great to see him win the Middleweight championship. While he didn't hold it long, it was awesome to see him reach the top.

We lost a great role model that faithful day in the desert.

I agree 100% with these quotes from Jon Jones...

"Fighters can learn the lesson of doing what's best for themselves and not feeling like puppets," Jones said. "I think the UFC has learned a lesson of making sure they stay loyal to the fans and give them full cards."

"I had to do what's right for myself by turning down that fight. Dana had to do what was right for himself by putting the blame on everyone else except for himself," Jones said. "The lesson to be learned is, at the end of the day, you have to protect yourself and your family."

"I've been dealing with a lot of controversy," Jones said. "A lot of insults right now. People tell me, 'You're the champ, you've got to take the fight.' Being the champ wasn't given to me. I don't owe anybody, anything."

I agree 100% (;)) with these quotes from Chael Sonnen...

"I just don't know why he won't fight me next Saturday," Sonnen said. "What else does he have to do Saturday, is there a wine tasting at a local racetrack or something that I haven't heard about? I don't know. I don't know what his deal is, maybe Dana didn't make it clear enough that he was willing to fly Jon Jones out, maybe Jones thought he had to drive. ..."

"Jon Jones has his own way of going about things," said Sonnen. "This guy is an entitled brat, and when you get that way, you're surrounded with people who tell you these things. You don't think of anyone else but yourself. He's now with Nike, Nike with Jon Jones will have to change their slogan to ‘Just Do Nothing."

"We're a volunteer army, nobody has to fight, nobody has to go with this company and go into this line of work," said Sonnen. "But, when you choose to, and when you sign your name to a contract, with an industry that's counting on you to honor your word, you've got to honor your word."

"I'm going to get normal training preparation, this was going to be his opportunity to slip one past the greatest icon this sport has ever seen, and and he missed this, he missed it like a chump."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back