MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

Well it's nice to know I'm not alone bro. In her defense money isn't exactly flowing right now and I've gone to 2 events this year, this one would make 3 and about 600 in tickets alone. Goddamn my craving for live events, and worse yet Vegas drains plenty extra cash during your stay.

The way I see it, you need some kind of release from the real world and if that's going to a live MMA event, by all means you should go. That's what they forget to understand at times.

So with Rampage out I wonder what his next move is.

He came out in an interview and said Greg Jackson has made the sport "fucking boring"

I couldn't care less about what Rampage does now. He's a total joke to me at this point

If theyre gonna keep him on the card throw Thiago Silva in there. As far as I know he's free and they were gonna fight at 130 anyway.

But I agree with Fizzy, I'm so tired of Page now that he could could just leave and it wouldn't bother me.

I'm not a fan of how he has skirted by on hand outs and easy roads the last few years and still comes off as an ingrate.

Then there is that part of me that hates that he relied on natural ability as opposed to hard work. He was one of the laziest guys in MMA.

Rampage/Glover was going to be a great fight. I'm disappointed it got scraped. Hopefully they can find a decent replacement. Vera seems logical if he's ready to go.

Vera would be a great fight, Tom Lawlor has also expressed his interest in the fight despite being a middleweight

Fuck it, I say take Edgar off the card and put Anderson/Glover in the main event. Problem solved all around. Edgar/Aldo can still happen later, and 153 stays a $50 worthy card.

Or, you know, Glover who would actually pose an exciting, interesting matchup for Anderson.

Edit: you trolled me, Crock, bless your soul

I swear, this is the third time he's made that thread and every time it will be spam.

As much as Aldo being out sucks, this is a blessing in disguise for Frankie, as he really should take one fight at 145 first in the first place, just to see how he feels.

Fuck it all, do Silva/Sonnen 3. It will still do gangbusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back