MMA September - Where Jon Jones Does The Reverse of His Biggest Sponsor's Slogan

No idea what you two were watching but I saw Chael Sonnen defeat Jon Jones for the Light Heavyweight Championship by forfeit.

651x417xbones-tweet.png.speedilic.ic.CbZ8GPYSjO.jpg

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/09/03/quick-twitt-jon-jones-says-he-is-here-to-dominate-not-be-loved-by-fans-ufc-news-35923.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MMA+NEWS+BLOGS%29

Haters gonna hate?

When Jones is the nicest guy in MMA and incredibly humble, people call him fake and hate him. When Jones becomes a dick like everybody wanted him to do, they say his manager should be shot and he's a ********er. Make up your fucking minds you fickle pieces of shit.

When Jones is the nicest guy in MMA and incredibly humble, people call him fake and hate him. When Jones becomes a dick like everybody wanted him to do, they say his manager should be shot and he's a ********er. Make up your fucking minds you fickle pieces of shit.

You think Jones is making these desicions? :lol: Probably has some say but still.

I said it as soon as the 151 debacle happened that Jones should embrace the heel roll MMA fans have given him and I'm glad to see he's doing it. He'll make way more money and sell way more pay-per-views if people pay to see him lose rather than to see him win.

The only problem is finding the guy a real threat to beat him, lol. Sonnen will be able to talk his way into making people believe he stands a legitimate chance, but pass that... right now Jones is only going to lose if his opponent lands a lucky shot, and I think nearly all fans believe that. That's a serious problem. You never know when someone can emerge out of nowhere, though. Jones certainly did after the Bonnar fight...

Fizzy, I feel that was aimed at me. Whilst you calm down a little, i'll explain to you that I don't need to like Jon as a person to respect his fighting ability. The two do not go hand in hand. The sooner you get that through your head, the better it will be for your blood pressure.

So instead of making baseless accusations with me being 'fickle', you should look back and see if I ever said that I respected him as a person. You'll be sorely disappointed, because I myself, have never said that. If you want to make more of an ass of yourself then take it to the Bar Room, don't decide to try and "flame on" in the GSD. Okay Champ.

So now according to a certain Light Heavyweight Champion who will not be named, Chael Sonnen is a racist. There ya have it folks, he played THAT card. I wanna defend him on some of this stuff but he just keeps putting his foot in his mouth. Gotta say though this shit is taking an already compelling fighter and getting him more interest and attention, viewer wise this is great.

Luke Rockhold vs. Lorenz Larkin is slated for November 3rd.

I like that fight a lot more than Rockhold/Jacare 2.

Snyper, the fact that you insisted I made an ass out of myself is hilarious coming from you of all people. Seriously, I can't even reply to your post because you went completely off topic. I never even mentioned respecting Jones, I never used your name, I was simply using the two examples given to me in this thread to re-iterate my point. So keep lecturing me on rules I didn't break, and keep re-reading my post. Maybe it'll help your reading comprehension.

Lol.... Dana is now throwing Hendo under the bus.

[YOUTUBE]ioTFaJ1p4z4[/YOUTUBE]

Of course I agree with him, but it just drives me insane how he refuses to ever take any kind of responsibility when things don't go his way.

So many people are at fault in this situation, whether it's Jones, and Hendo, or Dana, Joe Silva, and Lorenzo for relying on one fight to the point where they'd cancel a card because that fight didn't happen. Just a shitty situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back