The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i wanna make a thread & no one made on of it, can i call it the "official ... thread" or does a mod have to make it "official"

I beleive they were both fired because they were selling WWE merchindise without WWE (Vinces) prermission, I know Earl works at TNA not sure on Brian.

If beleive your allowed to make it officials if its going to be discussed for along time ie... DX and its going to lead to good discussion. But you'll have to check with a Wrestling Mod about this.

Just a quick question, I wondered if ECW is shown on a weekly basis in the UK on Sky Sports or the Sci-Fi channel like it is in America.

Thanx.

harrpau7 said:
Just a quick question, I wondered if ECW is shown on a weekly basis in the UK on Sky Sports or the Sci-Fi channel like it is in America.

Thanx.
Sky Sports 3.Sunday at 9am and 10PM and mid night on Monday.:wwf:

What kind of threads do you want ?,If you don't like the threads just for the heck of it do you close them?

I was also wondering something eles does Stampede Wrestling have forums?

I got a few questions. The first is does anyone think Undertaker will beat khali in that weird prinson match thing? I think he will and my second qustion is when and if taker's undefeated streak will continue and who might end it?
When is kane retiring and why, will taker get another title run and will kane and taker do a tag team one more time before they reire?

Hi guys I have a theme entrance question. Back in 1988 or so there was a Wrestlemania game for Nintendo made by Acclaim. It had 6 or so wrestlers, Hogan, Andre the Giant, Honky Tonk Man, Macho Man, Million Dollar Man, and Bam Bam Bigelow. I didn't recognize Dibiase's theme music in that game...it sounds actually sounds happy or something, lol, not like the "Money" theme with his signature laugh. Did he have a WWF theme prior to the famous "Money" theme, and is it on any compilations or available somewhere? Same question for Bam Bam Bigelow.

Thanks everyone :)

Does anyone know how to edit their thread if they mess up on it?

I wrote one and I didn't find out I messed up on it untill it was posted now someone is spamming on there just because one word was spelled wrong.

by your post it will say edit i have done these loads of times

Tony18 said:
I got a few questions. The first is does anyone think Undertaker will beat khali in that weird prinson match thing? I think he will and my second qustion is when and if taker's undefeated streak will continue and who might end it?
When is kane retiring and why, will taker get another title run and will kane and taker do a tag team one more time before they reire?

1:It's possible and i'd like to hope so, they can't keep burying the Undertaker to a newcomer so much.

2:In regards to Undertaker's undefeated streak he said he would like to go
14-0 before he retires and he is there now so...I woulden't want it to end but they wanted Kane to end it at next years Wrestlemania but he declined.

3:Kane is expected to be retiring January 2007/early 07.He just felt like it was best he should retire and expressed his feelings to WWE Management.
In regards to Undertaker getting another title run, well if he beats Khali and gets back on track it is a maybe.

In reference to the Kane/Undertaker tag team I think but i'm not too sure that they mentioned the possibility of it seen as Kane is retiring soon and Undertaker is almost done too.:wwf:

BretHartfan82 said:
I was also wondering something eles does Stampede Wrestling have forums?
I think Stampede wrestling no longer exsists. Also on the theme music Question. I believe both Diabse and Bam Bam used to have no music when they first entered. Remember computers were not as advanced back then and that was probaly the best they could come up with.:wwf:

OK I'm not saying this for a joke nor does it bother me if he is, but it's been bugging me for ages now, is Michael Cole gay?It's just I've heard so many comments from superstars over the years that point towards this, the latest one being on "Five questions" when Cena claims "Michael Cole doesn't like boobies". Or are all the comments just coincidence and I really should have better things to worry about anyway?:wwf:

Ipswichicon said:
OK I'm not saying this for a joke nor does it bother me if he is, but it's been bugging me for ages now, is Michael Cole gay?It's just I've heard so many comments from superstars over the years that point towards this, the latest one being on "Five questions" when Cena claims "Michael Cole doesn't like boobies". Or are all the comments just coincidence and I really should have better things to worry about anyway?:wwf:
I'm pretty sure Cole is married, but not positive. The "gay" thing is a running gag.

Ipswichicon said:
I think Stampede wrestling no longer exsists. Also on the theme music Question. I believe both Diabse and Bam Bam used to have no music when they first entered. Remember computers were not as advanced back then and that was probaly the best they could come up with.:wwf:
I'm pretty sure that Stampede still is around as I heard a guy from the organization get into a fight on a radio show a couple weeks ago.

The Masked Vato said:
I'm pretty sure that Stampede still is around as I heard a guy from the organization get into a fight on a radio show a couple weeks ago.
Just typed it into my search engine and you are right it is still going! I'm sure I heard it closed! Will check my facts better next time!:wwf:

For some reason i cant put up a poll, could someone tell me how plz, if you can, private message me

I've been watching wrestling for about 4 years... my friend stopped watching... i put on Raw & he saw spirit squad and said "They're back?" Was there a first spirit squad or is he crazy??? lol
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back