*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
This is a Thread for those questions that you wonder about and want an answer to but asking them may be stupid if you ask them in a dedicated thread because they only have one answer. So this thread is for Closed questions only!! So limited Questions in terms of focus. Open Ended Questions are for threads. This is also not a Trivia thread. Don't Treat it like one

What is a closed question?

A question which has a limited number of logical answers (eg 'yes' and 'no'), as opposed to an open or open-ended question.

What is an open question?

A question that gains information, usually beginning with who, what, why, where, when, how, or more subtly 'tell me about..'

This thread is for closed questions only.

Could someone tell me whether or not the Summerslam Anthology thats coming out next month will contain the Chris Benoit matches on them or not?

W.W.E. has edited a lot of their product with Chris Benoit on it, and they've pulled several past DVDs thats had him in matches, only to edit him out. I'm just curious if anyone knows whether the Summerslam set will be edited with Benoit being cut out of all his Summerslam matches.. or if anyone has an answer to this??

None at all. Well maybe different packaging. UK DVDs usually have age ratings on the spine. But otherwise no.

It's better to get Tagged Classics anyway. They are just video transfers. They don't blurr out the WWF signa.

Where can you get those tagged classics?

Because ive never seen them before but they seem like a good product

You can pick them up at any Video Store Like Best BUy, Circuit City, I have found them in Wal-Mart and K-Mart where I live. If you live anywhere other than the U.S. I am sure you will be able to find them in any video store that sells wrestling DVD's.

i dont see why they would. hes got a few matches on the Ladder match dvd and they didnt cut him out of that one nor did they pull that dvd. i think that WWE only did that at the time because they didnt really know what to believe and now after learning that the murder wasnt his normal self, that his brain trauma or damage actually had something to do with what he did plus that medication and steroids and eddies death and how unwell he was dealing with it even just before he passed, (glad this is typed cause id be out of breath) i think they have kind of started to let it go and sort of let those fans of his even if he did do what he did, kind of let them have parts of his dvd through other dvds i think. if that makes any sense. i think that WWE knew after that happened, he still had fans and they figured well over time maybe we shouldnt be so unfair to these loyal fans of his that are left and i dunno, i tried to elaborate on this but like i said, he was in the ladder match dvds and those came out long after he passed away and hes got a few matches on there.

This is a Thread for those questions that you wonder about and want an answer to but asking them may be stupid if you ask them in a dedicated thread because they only have one answer. So this thread is for Closed questions only!! So limited Questions in terms of focus. Open Ended Questions are for threads. This is also not a Trivia thread. Don't Treat it like one

What is a closed question?

A question which has a limited number of logical answers (eg 'yes' and 'no'), as opposed to an open or open-ended question.

What is an open question?

A question that gains information, usually beginning with who, what, why, where, when, how, or more subtly 'tell me about..'

This thread is for closed questions only.

^^^^^^^^

This thread isn't for discussion.

ok this really isnt a question about wrestling but kinda. does anyone know anything about the new WWE Anthology cd thats suppose to come out soon?

The WWE anthology Cd came out back in 2002. It was a 3 disc set. The First Disc encompassed the 80's and early 90's. The second disc focused on the Attitude era. The third disc focused on the years of 2000-2002ish. I am sure you can still find it online or something. It is a good Set. I would get it if I was you.

If you mistyped and asked about the New Summerslam Anthology DVD set. That comes out sometime this year.

Actually WWE is planning on Anthology II. It's more music, and as far as I know all that is known is either winter of this year or early 2009.

I have a question, did Stone Clod actually get along with Vince behind stage back during the attiutude era?

Similar question..
Does Randy Orton get along with John Cena..
I don't know if anyone knows the awnser to these questions or if they even have a good idea but I would just like to know.

Yes Stone Cold got along with Vince Bacstage. Everything done in front of the curtain is for storyline purposes only.

Same with Cena and Orton. I have heard they are actually best friends in real life. I hate to break it to you. But most of what you see on TV is fake.

is it written in all the top wrestlers contracts that if they suffer an injury during a title run or title push they will win the belt as soon as they return? its happend countless of times! do the wwe legally have to put the belt back on them within at least a year of returning from injury?

is it written in all the top wrestlers contracts that if they suffer an injury during a title run or title push they will win the belt as soon as they return? its happend countless of times! do the wwe legally have to put the belt back on them within at least a year of returning from injury?

No, I highly doubt it. They usually just do it because it is an unfortunate way to lose a title.

Whilst reading an article, I saw this:

It's being reported that The Undertaker and Michelle McCool are officially a couple. The two are no longer keeping it a secret as both are very open about their relationship backstage.

Is this true or is someone just twisting my leg?

It is true. They have actually been dating for some time now. Taker and his wife Sara split months ago. Michelle and Taker finally decided to make it official and announce it though.

How do the wrestlers feel about Vince McMahon being involved in angles ?

Sometimes they are pissed.McMahon shouldn't be taking up a spot that could be used to push people.Depends on the angle really.But they never tell McMahon.EVER.Cause they want to keep their job.

How do the wrestlers feel about Vince McMahon being involved in angles ?

Nobody could say. Probably because no current wrestler on a WWE roster would speak out. I can't imagine most would care. He's better than them, he owns the company, and he was doing it long before most of the current roster were employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back