The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DX vs. Spirit Squad for the Tag Titles at Vengeance? I hadn't heard anything about it, but it would make sense since any 2 can defend them, why not all 5 of them?

its not on the website 4 it so i dont think its 4 the belts(dx would have 2 loose them b4 the summer if they won them)

During the ECW premiere, I heard a lot of people saying that Credible v Angle,Sandman v. The Zombie and the battle royal were "squash matches" what are they?

Does anyone know of any local bars in New York City that show WWE Events? (Raw, Smackdown, ECW, and PPVs)

I'm living in the city for the summer and I don't want to miss anything

I'm living at columbia u. And I don't get any of the good channels. Any where near 121 amsterdam would be good anywhere in the city wold be ok

Thanks

does anybody know who is the face behind the new kane character

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WWE tinkered with the idea of feuding the Freakin' Deacon (current fake Kane) with Kane last year, but evidently, felt he wasn't ready for the big leagues at the time.[/FONT]
Dunno who freakin' Deacon is...

does anyone know of any way to watch Raw via the www? just got rid of my cable and it is great until I went to turn on the show just now!

Xpac signed with another show a couple of days ago. There is a site where you can download the raw and smackdown shows literally just after they are aired. I forgot the link though, it was on the older WZ forums as a thread.

Sean :D

D_GenerationX said:
why was jeff hardy released from wwe
christy hemme
hiedenrich
the juice

i only really no about christy hemme, and thats because she wanted to much money, and a lot more than any other diva

D_GenerationX said:
why was jeff hardy released from wwe
christy hemme
hiedenrich
the juice

Hemmes contract ran out and WWE didn't renew it so she went to TNA

Hiedinrich was realesed because of the Katrina incident, his family were involved.

Juvi because he was being a complete asshole backstage.

Does anybody know HOW the wrestlers bleed in matches? I've never figured it out. They MUST be doing something, because whenever you see someone take a chair shot to the head, they dont keep the camera on that person, and right when the chair-shot victim starts to bleed, they cams go right back to that person. Its been confusing me for a while.

Well one way is to use a bleed patch, which is either hidden in there hair or given to by a ref. Another way wrestlers bleed so much and its usualy the more experienced wrestler example Triple H, UnderTaker, is that the wrestlers conceal a small razor blade under the taped wrist giving the bump are more realistic look.

dx will be around for a while b/c there not sure to make it an a stable for a long time it is still not notice able but there gonna be around for a while

are the highlanders really scottish, or very good at doing a scottish accent

No,

they are actually from Cambridge, Ontario.

They were trained by Waldo Von Erich and their real names are Derek Graham-Couch and Russell Murray.:wwf: :wwf::wwf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back