The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant find the article that MSN posted talking about RAW being Cheesy. Can someone please post it? Thanks

Does Anyone Know When Wwe/ecw Is Coming To Edmonton Because I Want To See Some Wwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go 2 the ecw.com website where it has a list of current ECW wrestlers

Whats the deal with me bn a Jr.Member 4 this site?im the franchise the lifeblood and im bn called a junior,Whats up wit dat?

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
Whats the deal with me bn a Jr.Member 4 this site?im the franchise the lifeblood and im bn called a junior,Whats up wit dat?
You're a tool. That refers to your post count.

Y is there a ECW fourm when the new ECW is clearlly a brand extention just like Raw and Smackdown?ECW is the WWEs product and should b placed here with the other brands or the site should make a Raw + Smackdown forum and a SNME forum etc

Because that's what the people who run these boards decided to do and besides it kinda makes sense since on TV ECW is viewed as not in WWE's league and an outsider.

Look all you have to do is when you're about to post just think is this more ECW or WWE? Does it involve an ECW or WWE wrestler? Then once you figure that out post it on the forum you think it goes with. It's not that difficult and it's not much to ask, but hey it might get fixed, I don't know.

i never said it was hard i said it was stupid,lets start a SmackDown forum

Why does it take so long 4 replys 2 appear?(am i the only 1 who is cn this?)

lalakerz said:
it may sound dumb but...

i dont understand the ratings thing... if you can explain it thanks

Im not sure, but in another topic, zero said 1.0 rating is equal to 1 milion people watcing

Is there any news on who will be commentating SmackDown!?

and

Is there any news of ECW being shown in Australia?

i would love to know...when will WWE finally split up Edge and Lita. the only thing is that if they do split up, fans will still be treating Lita as a heel because of the infamous "love triangle". that shouldnt happen. Lita isnt even a heel at heart. i wanna know what will happen to her?

I have a serious question about SmackDown! What the hell happened to it? Is SD! being used as a minor league to RAW and ECW? It sure seems that way. Whenever somebody gets fired or hurt on SD!, they go to RAW. This question has been bugging me for a while, and I want to get it cleared up.

Also, does anybody know if ECW will be recruiting talent from any of the TNA feeder companies like ROH, or even TNA itself? Cause TNA & ROH have some pretty extreme guys on their roster that would be PERFECT for ECW!

From what I heard its just going to be Trips and Shawn and its only suppose to be maybe untill the end of the summer.I aslo belive that Shawn is going out at the end of the summer also for knee surgy and he'll be out for 12 weeks maybe.But this is WWE were talking about they could add people with Trips and Shawn and it could last for awhile.Who really knows I guess will find out when it happens.

Whoever mentioned smackdown commentary, JBL is doing the colour commentary from now on.
Nobody knows how long DX will be around, but the feeling is that it won't be long, possibly just next weeks Raw and Vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back