The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed he was,

he bladed a little too deep from what I know and when he got backstage he got a LOT of stitches and was weak apparently.

So, Im guessing most of the wrestlers use razor blades taped to their wrists, but wouldn't that be dangerous? what if they hit a nerve by accident? I know theyre professionals, but accidents do happen. im amazed they dont happen more often.

Also, was the blood in the original ECW actually caused by the weapons they were hitting each other with, or did they ALSO use razor blades?

jeff_hardy said:
does anybody know that if jeff hardy is coming back ppl plz answer me

Are you talking about is he going back to TNA or WWE? He was suspended by TNA for no-showing I believe 3 matches but not sure when he's coming back and I heard WWE was talking to him to join WWE and reform Team Xtreme with Matt Hardy, himself and Ashely instead of Lita if Jeff stays clean off drugs.

gamehead said:
Is Chavo Guerrero really retired and if not when is he coming back and where?

no he's not really retired, it was just part of the story, he'll prolly be back wrestling on smackdown in a couple of weeks

Do any wrestlers in the WWE do the brainbuster or Brainbuster DDT. Is it even allowed?

Jaycobo said:
does anyone know what happened to billy kidman? did he get fired or something?

Kidman was released and is interested in joining TNA so you might see him there soon.

i have just finished watching the self destruction of the ultimate warrior. he was my favorite wrestler of all time but i think the wwe have ruined his legacy by releasing that video. they make him out to be a complete NUT JOB!

anyway thats besides the point.

the question i have is about the ultimate warrior's title reign after defeating hogan at WM6. as we all know he held the wwe championshp and the i.c. title at this time after their feud. i was wondering how soon after this he lost the i.c. title and who he lost it to. i know he held the wwe championship for almost a year but when did he lose the i.c. gold.

somebody please enlighten me coz this is really buggin me.
ty
^^

Will Undertaker ever come back full time, seeing him every week would be like seeing DX every week for me, proably even beter.

:undertaker2:

Iv noticed the reason they dont put John cena, batista, edge or even triple H against The Undertaker is because they SHOULD and will proably get beat. No one compare with taker hes beaten every generation of wrestlers, Hulk hogan/ultamate warrior to Ston cold/rock/triple h to Ortan.

i have a question...
on the vengence poster, it shows edge and cena face to face and the title on cena's side...why do they have picture like that when for one cena isn't the champion and two the main event is edge vs. rvd for the title...

so does nobody know the answer to my question them?

boon! said:
i have just finished watching the self destruction of the ultimate warrior. he was my favorite wrestler of all time but i think the wwe have ruined his legacy by releasing that video. they make him out to be a complete NUT JOB!

anyway thats besides the point.

the question i have is about the ultimate warrior's title reign after defeating hogan at WM6. as we all know he held the wwe championshp and the i.c. title at this time after their feud. i was wondering how soon after this he lost the i.c. title and who he lost it to. i know he held the wwe championship for almost a year but when did he lose the i.c. gold.

somebody please enlighten me coz this is really buggin me.
ty
^^

boom!, he had to vacate the IC title on April 1, 1990, the same day he won the belt from Hogan. Why? I don't know.

^^ That has yet to be seen, although i think that more of the younger members of WWE (Orton etc) will have connections with the group. ny of the original members are not joining, as they have contracts with other federations

^^^^^^Who knows it could of been modeled after him, who knows you'll have to pm one of the admins or Brian and ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back