If You could ask Vince McManhon 1 one question.....

Why the holy shit was Hornswoggle called your illegitimate son instead of Mrrrrrrrrrr...... Kennedy!

I was SO high on Kennedy and this angle, in my opinion, would have launched his career even further. The storyline had everyone talking about it and lasted quite a while, where it eventually seemed like it had no real direction. This was one of the biggest wasted opportunities the man has ever given away, all for a comedy character that nobody finds funny.

What is the reason you took the decision for the WWE to be a sports entertainment company rather than known as the biggest professional wrestling company?

Why the hell did Cena vs Laurenatis main event over Punk vs Bryan for the title? Not a big deal in the long run but to this day that's bugged me when I think about it.

There's several I'd like to ask but without a doubt if I could ask him one question I would ask him Why did The Undertaker's streak end?

I'm sorry but I still don't see the point, especially if he's coming back next year which looks likely to me at this moment. He diminished Undertaker's legacy and took away a major selling point of the biggest event of the year.

I'd ask for an indepth, maybe five point strategy, involving what is takes to be overly successful in business. To pick his brain on the topic would be amazing. The guy not only built a global empire based on a side show but keeps it pushing forward when the majority of the population mocks it.

Did you blood sacrifice Owen Hart, Chris Benoit and his family, Eddie Guerrero. And Warrior? By the way I would have a gun to his head when I ask him this LOL. I mean too many coincidental deaths. That's why I would ask. And of course I would ask who the accomplice in these sacrifices were(Bret Hart{favorite wrestler}; WWE, CHAVO & Vickie, and again WWE)

I'd want to know why WWE no longer trusts wrestlers to have input into their gimmicks and promos, and why everything has to be scripted when it's so damn obvious to the fans that the creativity and passion is lacking in these promos, with the Superstars clearly not connecting or believing in the words they are saying.

The way it used to be worked, we saw performers using their own creativity and ideas to help develop their characters- people like Mick Foley, The Rock, Roddy Piper and more were given the opportunity to speak the way they wanted to, and given the chance to sink or swim with their promos. What changed? Give the performers the freedom they need and the performances will improve.

I'd asked him a ton of questions, but the best one would be this:
Who in your opinion is the greatest wrestler you've had in WWE? And Outside WWE who would you like to sign?

I'd also want to ask Vince why he threw away probably the biggest possible angle in wrestling history by burying WCW and ECW in the Invasion, when the storyline could have potentially run for several years.

The 2 biggest wrestling companies in the world (plus ECW who had a rabid fanbase) colliding, with potential angles such as WCW taking over Raw, bringing in both Bischoff and Heyman as on-screen owners of their companies, and the vast number of potential feuds/matches that we could have seen...all taken away because Vince's ego wouldn't allow him to give WCW the upper-hand even in a storyline.

He wanted the ego boost of burying the competition again on his own show, showing just how successful he was. I'd want to know does he regret doing that, as it almost certainly cost him alot of money. I doubt he'd admit to the mistake though, he doesn't seem the kind of guy to concede he was wrong about anything.

If there is one question I could ask Vince it would be this...

If you could change anything about the WWE, what would it be?

hhmmmmm my one question to Vince Mcmahon..............

Did winning the monday night war against WCW fill you with relief or regret?

He beat the competition but also lost that urgency, that will to win, yes he has made WWE huge, bigger than anyone could have forseen back in the mid 90's, but i think he misses that time in the danger zone when he really had to fight for all he had.

I'd want to ask him why, at the age he is now...why he still feels like he has to be *so* involved. Triple H, when he has his creative input, always puts on an amazing show (see NxT). However, half of the absolute bull we end up having to watch on Raw/Smackdown comes from his "executive" decision.

So, I would like to say "Vince, why can't you sit back, let someone else have reign over your shows & show you how it's really done?"

I'd ask 'Vince, where's My f'ing Network?' Lol

I think in reality though fanboy that I am I'd be kinda awestruck and wouldn't exactly know what to ask.

*gets into his limo*

Me: Ahhh, another year down and only about fifty more to go according to that palm reader. Hey driver! Can you believe it's already 2020?

Vince McMahon: Well, being that I am Vince McMahon and have to this day survived more assassination attempts than Castro, I can hardly believe it.

Me: SHUT THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR UP! You are Vince McMahon?

Vince: Indeed I am, the secret is out.

Me: I thought you died in that Pittsburgh mob you incited!

Vince: Notice how nobody has heard from my son since then.

Me: HA HA HA HA! *punches Vince in the back of the head*

Vince: I'm trying to drive here! What was that for?

Me: Slugbug. *punches Vince in the back of the head*

Vince: OUCH! What's a slugbug?

Me: This is a slugbug. *punches Vince in the back of the head*

Vince: OUCH! What's wrong with you!?

Me: You know Vince, I have always wanted to ask you a question.

Vince: FUCK OFF! I'M DRIVING!

Me: Old man, calm yourself. You almost hit that Volkswagen.

Vince: What Volkswagen!?

Me: *punches Vince in the back of the head so hard his brain stem severs causing the limo to veer into a light pole* Damn! Now I'll never know who taught him the "Stand Back" routine.

Why are you so worried about what people think?

How does it feel to lose millions and millions each year because you pander to the kids?

Are you ever going to get your nuts back and do what is best for business?

I first started watching wrestling in the 80's with friends. Many parents let their kids watch wrestling they saw the nudity (You can see worst on Survivor) the profanity (South Park and kids watch that crap)

When are you going to realize you're not responsible for shitty parents not teaching their kids?

Why does there have to be nudity or profanity for wwe to be good?
That's a ridiculous notion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back