If You could ask Vince McManhon 1 one question.....

123NewChamp

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hello everyone. I have an interesting and simple question that just came to my mind randomly one night, and I want to know.

If you had ONE question to ask Vincent Kennedy McMahon regarding the WWE product, what would it be?

For me, I would ask Vince McMahon how come the WWE Title never had a Black/African American Champion. Now the World Heavyweight Championship which was passed down from WCW had a Black/African American Champion, but never did the WWE Championship or now the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

And the Rock don't count. He and WWE claim him more of his samoan heritage than him being partially African American.

But that would be an interesting question I would ask Vince and would want to hear him answer.

So I am just curious to know; If you had one question to ask Vince McMahon then what would it be?

Why not let Shane run WCW when they bought the company back in the day. They could have turned that into a legitimately ran war and to see if Shane could properly run a company and who knows down the line Shane would be the proper eventual heir to the throne and not HHH. All the piss would have ended in the same pot. So why not?
That's what I would ask VKM.

Hello everyone. I have an interesting and simple question that just came to my mind randomly one night, and I want to know.

If you had ONE question to ask Vincent Kennedy McMahon regarding the WWE product, what would it be?

For me, I would ask Vince McMahon how come the WWE Title never had a Black/African American Champion. Now the World Heavyweight Championship which was passed down from WCW had a Black/African American Champion, but never did the WWE Championship or now the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

And the Rock don't count. He and WWE claim him more of his samoan heritage than him being partially African American.

But that would be an interesting question I would ask Vince and would want to hear him answer.

So I am just curious to know; If you had one question to ask Vince McMahon then what would it be?

Does Booker T count? He was, of course, the World Heavyweight Champion in 2006 - in WWE. But I guess that doesn't for in with your agenda.

As for the Rock, his very name is derived from his father, Rocky Johnson. Who is African-American. He even showed up in Rock's corner at Wrestlemania 13. Six months later, Rocky joined the new, all black version of the Nation of Domination, a faction whose very gimmick was based on the (predominantly black) Nation of Islam and Black Panther movements.

That in recent years Rocky and WWE have seemingly played up the Samoan side of his heritage more is likely down to two factors: perhaps there's some bad blood between Johnson Sr and the WWE, as very little has been seen of him since his Hall of Fame induction. On the flip side, Rocky's mum has been seen and name checked several times. Secondly, the Samoan lineage is still strong, as the ones involved in pro wrestling are blood relations. Since Rock's cousins the Usos and Roman Reignd are hot commodities at the moment (and another of his cousins, who he is particularly close to, is in NXT), it makes sense to promote the Samoan family tree - including the Rock, the greatest of all.

Again, no sinister agenda.

To answer the thread, though, I would ask why Vince has deviated from his succesful attitude era formula: by which I mean, wrestlers had input over their characters, and promos were largely unscripted. Surely it's possible to 'PG' the product elsewhere (no cursing or blading, etc) whilst keeping these two facets, giving a more 'real' product whilst still falling within PG boundaries.

It doesn't help that the promo scriptwriters largely suck

I would ask him "Why are you so out of touch with today's fans, and when are you going to retire, and let HHH and Stephanie run the show?"

The reason I would ask him that would be due to the fact of the difference between RAW and NXT. On the latter you see matches, great matches all the time, RAW is a combination of rehashed matches and a lot of crap fans don't care about. The Bella crap being a huge part of that pile of dung.

It's pretty obvious who is in charge when Vince is round, as to when HHH is allowed to do anything. It's time for Vince to hang up the boots and let the younger generation have a go at it.

I would ask him "Why are you so out of touch with today's fans, and when are you going to retire, and let HHH and Stephanie run the show?"

That's 2 questions, Navi! You only get one! Not fair! :rolleyes::lmao::p

I'd ask about Steve Austin. How he and his management team came up with the whole "Stone Cold" persona so soon after debuting him as the Ringmaster. But mostly I'd love to know what happened at the end that caused Austin to take his beer and go home. There had to be so much more behind it than we were ever told.

I would like Vince to retire purely so we can see him go in to the WWE Hall of Fame. What he created will live on for a long long time. WWE is a worldwide legendary organisation. He deserves a whole year ceremony dedicated to just him. Give him a 80 minute acceptance speech; where he could say what he wanted.

He deserves to go in the HOF. What I would ask him though is, although he has made dozens of superstars household names; why can he not replicate someone with almost half the success as John Cena. I'd ask that because who has come close in the last 10 years? Bryan and Punk. I sincerely cannot name anyone else - and a Cena heel turn with a worth star to replace Cena as the face of WWE; would re-invigorate the WWE.

My question would be: Why are you still concerned about protecting Cena when clearly the guy is established and even a hundred losses in a row would not affect him?

I mean, if you can ask him anything... you have to get to the juiciest questions:

1. Did you force guys to take steroids?
2. Did you tell David Schultz to attack John Stossel to protect the business?
3. Did you or your inner circle fire men/women for refusing to perform sexual acts?
4. Was the Montreal Screwjob a work?

I mean, we know the official and likely response to these questions. But why not ask the tough questions.

Why are you so worried about what people think?

How does it feel to lose millions and millions each year because you pander to the kids?

Are you ever going to get your nuts back and do what is best for business?

I first started watching wrestling in the 80's with friends. Many parents let their kids watch wrestling they saw the nudity (You can see worst on Survivor) the profanity (South Park and kids watch that crap)

When are you going to realize you're not responsible for shitty parents not teaching their kids?

I can actually stick to the rules, because I've wanted to ask Vince one question for 12 years.

"When Curt Hennig came back to the WWE in 2002, why was he used as a low-level nobody instead of a top star?"

One question i would ask him is Can I come and work for your company?? I dont care if i get coffee or fetch bagles.. All I want is a good salary and a lifetime membership to the WWE Network! I am pretty easy to please

I would ask him "What drugs were you on when you decided Miz would become WWE Champion, headline Wrestlemania and win that main event match?" I would ask because I think anybody on the roster, including Divas, would have been a better choice.

I mean, if you can ask him anything... you have to get to the juiciest questions:

1. Did you force guys to take steroids?
2. Did you tell David Schultz to attack John Stossel to protect the business?
3. Did you or your inner circle fire men/women for refusing to perform sexual acts?
4. Was the Montreal Screwjob a work?

I mean, we know the official and likely response to these questions. But why not ask the tough questions.

I can answer them for you -

1. No way would it be openly requested (even in private); it was a fact for many years; if you were a big guy with stacks of muscle; you'd be pushed. Think of some of the wrestlers pushed for their size; Sid, Warlord, Barbarian, Adam Bomb, Crush, Mason Ryan, Snitsky and Test.

2. No. This was, if you read both sides of the story; this seemed to occur during a discussion. If there were problems or concerns with John Stossel, then he would not have been allowed back stage to begin with.

3. No. If you research the incidents in question (and there have been a handful over the years; no charges were ever brought. The only one where a performer got fired is Nailz; but that story has been repeated by many; and Nailz was after more money from Vince. He was fired promptly after making these accusations.

4. No. But I would dare say it is not that far fetched to believe certain WWF defectors to WCW went down to WCW to destroy it internally. It would make sense.

At the risk of him having a senior moment and screaming "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU'RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEDDDD!!!!!", forgetting that I don't work for him :p, I'd have one question for him:

Why don't you at least step aside and allow Triple H to be fully in charge of WWE from a creative standpoint?"

I'd like to ask Vince a lot of things, but that's probably the single biggest question I have. Vince is just not a stable or consistent booker these days unless it comes to making sure John Cena looks as strong as possible. If you look at the overall booking situations of NXT compared to the main roster, as I've said in lots of threads or posts, NXT's storylines are much more stable, generally logical and consistently coherent as a whole. Triple H doesn't sacrifice any of the credibility of 4 or 5 guys in NXT just to keep a single guy looking strong, like we see Vince do with John Cena every so often. He doesn't change his mind on creative aspects the way normal people change socks the way Vince does. He gives angles, storylines and wrestlers time to be fleshed out before going another route. I'm not trying imply that Triple H can do no wrong creatively, he makes mistakes and he'll make mistakes in the future, at least mistakes as far as my personal opinion goes, but things in NXT just seem to run smoother because Vince almost never interferes with what goes on there.

In NXT, Trips ultimately makes the final calls, though only because Vince allows it. On the main roster, it's a different story because EVERYTHING has to go through Vince. While that might not always be a bad thing, it's been bad more often than not for a while, especially while Vince looks to be smack in the middle of a "sports entertainment" binge right smack in the middle of the toughest part of the year for WWE ratings wise.

I would like to ask Vince McMahon, When his he and his daughter going to get over hating Chyna?

She deserves to be inducted in the Hall of Fame following Trish Stratus and Lita. She was a major lead way for divas, especially for Lita. She also deserves to be inducted with Degeneration- X because she is the original in the group and was the first female to be in a Royal Rumble Match. And let's not forget she held the Intercontinental Title as well!!!!!

I would ask:

Why the hell is there a damn bunny rabbit on my TV?

The Bunny doesn't bother me any more than seeing El Torito fight Hornswoggle. Or Brodus Clay jiggling his fat and somehow beating top superstars. Or Bray Wyatt cleanly pinning The Big Show. None of these things make a damn lick of sense.

Very simple. Why do they crap on the fans so much and ruin anyone the fans like? Always insulting JR, not pushing Ryder, pushing Cena over, well, everyone. He just takes obvious money making opportunities, and destroys them because he didn't create the idea.

I can actually stick to the rules, because I've wanted to ask Vince one question for 12 years.

"When Curt Hennig came back to the WWE in 2002, why was he used as a low-level nobody instead of a top star?"

Hey Aquaman I was kinda disappointed too. Either it was an agreement for him to help mentor younger wrestlers, or his payback in reaction for Hennig leaving his long time tenure with the company and the color commentary booth and heading to WCW to join the NWO. But I think that was why he was used like that. #sad.

I would ask:

Why the hell is there a damn bunny rabbit on my TV?

Hypercon, when I read your question I just fell out laughing. But I understand your pain. It's a pointless storyline. Let another Monday Night War start up. Say bye bye to the bunny.

My question is pretty simple.

Why are you so afraid to do the unthinkable and try a John Cena heel turn?

Historically, all of the top guys in the company have undergone periods of time as heels and as faces. Hulk Hogan spent time as a heel. So has SCSA. Triple H. The Rock. HBK. Bret Hart. The list goes on and on. All of these guys have attempted a heel turn (with varying degrees of success). WWE didn't go out of business. Merchandise sales didn't tank. PPV's didn't stop selling. The Children's Wish Foundation didn't close their doors. The headquarters in Connecticut didn't explode, and the WWE Universe didn't implode. So why all of a sudden is it so blasphemous to dare suggest trying a John Cena heel turn?

Why the fuck did you think putting the ECW World Heavyweight Title on yourself was a good idea?

"Did Macho Man boink Stephanie and can I?"

I've heard many theories about why Vince and Randy had beef with each other, the most famous one is Mach making Steph scream "oooohhh yeah" in bed as a teenager, but the only person (and maybe Stephanie if true) who could truly answer that question is Vince himself. The two used to be so tight with each other, what happened there? It's one of WWE's biggest mysteries.

Another question I'd like to ask Vince is...

"What were the original plans for Wrestlemania X8?"

Seriously, it comes up so much on wrestling forums that it has become one of my wrestling forum pet peeves. Was Stone Cold originally supposed to face Hogan? Did they refuse to put each other over? Was Rock vs. Hogan the plan from the beginning? People love to speculate and act like they know it all. I've heard from the wrestlers themselves, Austin, Nash, Hall etc. but they've all had different versions of what was planned to go down. Vince could give us the real answers.

This is why I'd love to see Vince sit down and do a shoot interview. There's so much controversy and mystery that surrounds him, and many questions you wanna ask him. It could be the best shoot interview ever if he decides to be honest and doesn't bullshit any of us. Shame it will never happen though.

What do you make of the domestic abuse charges arising from the NFL just now? ...and what about Austin/Debra?

The first question on its own is probably leading enough but it'd be fun to add the jab about Austin too to see how he reacted. When I say fun, I mean terrifying.

If the Rock isn't black then neither is Barack Obama because both are 50% black. And who cames how WWE portrays him? Are you saying only big pink lipped black face characters with baggy pants, gold teeth and other stereotypes "count" as black? That makes you quite the racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back