The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by zero, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

August I believe.

2. Naz_22

Naz_22 Guest

Thanks Monkey_mania. I hope they don't get seperated becuase these two have had great matches and feuds in the past. And with the possibility of HHH turning heel we might see them in the ring together again!!!

3. Rusty

Rusty Is hanging up the boots

Hey, Can someone please tell me why Edge and Lita broke up in real life. Also, what year did they break up?

Much appreciated.

4. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

According to Edge's Wikipedia they broke up in the summer of 2006. It doesn't say why though. I imagine it would be quite hard to feel comfortable and have a proper relationship when thousands of people call you a ****e so I was surprised to see it lasted that long to be honest.

Rusty likes this.
  5. John87

John87 Teh Mexican :D

i have a question. during the years of 1999-2003, what was one of the best matches of all time? see, i use to watch WWF/E a lot during the Attitude era and the Golden age but when taker went biker, i just stopped because it got annoying after awhile to see him not as the deadman so i missed out on a lot, a lot of great matches so i wanna know one that was one of the best to watch on youtube. if there is more than one, please let me know.

6. TheOneBigWill

TheOneBigWill [This Space for Rent]

This isn't really a question any one person can answer. It could have multiple answers, as you're asking what the single best match in a 4 year span was. Thats impossible to guess on, as everyone would have a difference of opinion.

This thread is only for people to ask questions with answers that could be fact. Your question is almost more worthy of its own thread, but you'll have to do research and post your opinion on matches you've enjoyed during that period as well.

7. John87

John87 Teh Mexican :D

yeah thats true. ok heres a better question, did anyone notice that the WWE championship still says MON NITE RAW on it and it has officially been moved back to Smackdown!?

8. Monkey_Mania

Monkey_Mania I Am The One Who Knocks

That's not really a queestion. It's more of a statement. Yes I did notice it. But I am positive they will change it. Wither bring the World Title back to smackdown or change the WWE title completely once they get a chance. Probably when Edge wins it or if Taker comes back to Smackdown. He would look absolutely ridicoulous with the WWE title.

9. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

What is a closed question?

A question which has a limited number of logical answers (eg 'yes' and 'no'), as opposed to an open or open-ended question.

What is an open question?

A question that gains information, usually beginning with who, what, why, where, when, how, or more subtly 'tell me about..'

This thread is for closed questions only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.