Ask A Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my question.... Where is Nathan Jones and is he going to wrestle again?

Jones currently is focusing on his acting career. He wrestled a few independent bookings here and there after he was released from the WWE, but it appears that he's basically done with wrestling at this point.

Query: Where exactly DID the ECW tag team titles go?

My Footnote: They appeared to have vanished from all known planes of existence. I would like a remodel of the ECW Tag-Team Championship for a singular belt for the Unified Tag-Team Champions. It seems silly to lug two belts around that mean the same thing.

What ever happened to Heinreich? I remember the segment they did on him when he "raped" Michael Cole, and I think I just stopped watching the WWE after that point, so I have no idea what happened with him.

Heidenreich is currently working the indy scene. A few months ago a friend of mine made a compilation of all of his WWE stuff for him, pretty cool guy, not at all like his over-the-top character. Very down to earth and realizes he wasn't exactly the next big thing in wrestling. Right now he's working the indies though.

Depends on where you live. In the Southeast, you have Les Thatcher's wrestling school, or in Texas, Terry Funk has a school. Florida has many training grounds as well. Just depends on your location

There is also Harley Race's school...I'm not sure if Killer Kowalski's school is still running. Down here in Florida you have FCW and Team 3-D's school. In Texas there is also Booker T's school. There is many great wrestling schools to choose from, but it depends on where you live and if you are willing to move somewhere else to get further training. Good luck finding a wrestling school!

I know that ECW just released there Ring Announcer. There is a Great and good looking ring announcer. I am unsure if he has been discovered. There is a live webcast of him on ovwrestling.com. He is currently ring announcing for Ohio Valley Wrestling. I am sure you know about OVW. He sounds great and has an awesome look. He goes by the name Tyler Houston. If anything he could do house shows or slowly fill the ECW roll. Just trying to help. Best of luck on your return,

Rob.

A nick name for wrestler Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), used derogatorily when discussing his backstage politics, thinking about himself.

Okay quick question not sure where to post it but this is kind of bugging me out, ok at any point in time was Macho Man's elbow drop called the Atomic Elbow, I remember it being called that my friends remember it being called that but I can't find anything online about it. So did Macho Man have a move called the Atomic Elbow or did anyone else use a move called the Atomic Elbow? Thanks for help.

Not that I recall. it was always just known as the elbow drop. Now Dusty Rhodes had the Bionic Elbow which is the closest thing I can think of to that kind of a name.

Hi all,
Just a quick question - first-time poster so I hope this is the right place to put it.
Does anyone know what has happened to the Voice of Wrestling show with Chirs, Nick & Mark Madden??
I haven't seen any anouncements on wrestlezone.com or anything, & it looks like it hasn't been on since well before Xmas?
Thanx!

Your best bet would be to e-mail one of the three on the main site, neither are on the forums and we have nothing to do with the main site really.

i have a rather dumb question. which i know some of the answers to but still need confirmation. now its really dumb.....but here goes.

all the wrestling lingo used in the iwc. from marks to kayfabe. i want to know what they all mean. because i read different threads and there are (code words) for shit. pretty stupid question. but i still need an answer.

Could someone tell me what is a grand slam champ?

Also could someone tell me who the first grand slam champ is?

Could someone tell me what is a grand slam champ?

Also could someone tell me who the first grand slam champ is?

A wrestler who has won 4 title (WWE Championship, the WWE Intercontinental Championship, the WWE European Championship and the WWE Tag Team Championship)

I believe Shawn Michaels was the first grand slam champ

what ever happened to him after wcw.... i know him and booker had a falling out over booker not pulling strings and getting into the wwe........ through tna's years you would of thought they would of brought him in at some point...anyone know whats happened with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back