MMA July - Now featuring Heisenberg's tears

I hope so, I want that to happen bad but the fact that Schaub atleast has his white belt in BJJ makes me worry Lavar will get subbed. Hopefully though we get to see Lavar's uppercuts end Schaub's UFC career.

Neither can I, I had a friend in high school who was a huge fan of his. I could never understand that shit, so awesome going to school after Roy KO'd him. :icon_mrgreen:

Watching Roy KO him was nice, watching Nog KO him was great.

I remember back on his season of TUF when Dana brought Kimbo out, you can hear Schaub in the background say "Who cares?" He has been so cocky since day 1

And watching Rothwell KO him ;)
Yep he's a cocky prick with a big mouth but no chin. Bad combo to have in the heavyweight division.

Really? I don't see Boetsch winning (although I do think it'll be closer than people think) but I think Faber will pull it off.

Aaaaaaand Ariel Helwani just reported that the Silva camp is saying Lombard needs 3-4 "impressive" wins to earn a title shot, and he's rejecting a Weidman bout as he feels he's not big enough of a name. He is, however, open to a fight against Luke Rockhold, which is complete bull as Rockhold's a name on the level of Weidman and Lombard.

He makes it so hard to like him.

Figures, right when he finally acts like a real champ he asks for someone he's confident he can rape. That's brilliant.

Chael said:
"Why don't you stick to violating female reporters, making box office disasters and driving the wrong way on the freeway when you're jacked up on Mountain Dew because you are not on my level."

!!!

Really? I don't see Boetsch winning (although I do think it'll be closer than people think) but I think Faber will pull it off.

I've always liked Boetsch. I agree with you that it will be closer than people think.

As far as Faber goes... I'm just not sure if I see him finishing Barao. I think there's going to be a point where it gets to be the fifth, he gets sloppy, either in the standup or going for a takedown, and that's when Barao capitalizes and submits him.

On Chael to Rampage, god I love that shit. I heard Rampage complaining about Chael and Forrest today, you don't get to complain quitter. Although his Forrest remarks were funny.

I think that Lombard won't want to risk standing with Tim and will try to grab onto his ankle and sub him, just one of those gut feelings on that fight.

As for Faber I get what you're saying but he hasn't been subbed yet and if Barao does I'll be surprised. I don't think either will finish the fight unless somehow Faber gets a Guillotine, but I'm not expecting it. I think it'll be like Cruz-Faber 2 but considering Barao doesn't have Cruz's movement(not to say he does have any) Faber will be more successful in the standup than previously and he should have be able to control the grappling.

Looks like Indiana won't be getting a card in September after all. They moved it back to Oct. 5 but have yet to pick a host city. If they stay Midwest hopefully they go Nashville, its only about 2 hours from me, Chicago is a 6 hour drive

He is but not the caliber of Josh and considering Kos was able to get Hendricks down in their fight he should be able to do the same to Jake. Not saying it'll be easy but Hendricks is twice the wrestler Ellenburger is. I think Kos is gonna want to play it a little safer than his last fight, make sure he stays up on the cards. I still expect it to be entertaining though, those two trading haymakers is gonna be crazy.

Meh, Koscheck not much but a gateholder these days in the Welterweight division. Koscheck can't beat the top guys at Welterweight namely GSP, Diaz and Condit. Elleberger not my fave fighter out there, but definetly more preferred over Koscheck.

Jesus Christ, what's up with the level of Shitdog-ness in the Brock HOF thread? First time I checked the thread in weeks and WOW, I didn't know that Mir got into the motorcycle accident a month before the Brock fight and Dana held a gun to Mir's head and made him fight regardless.

Jesus Christ, what's up with the level of Shitdog-ness in the Brock HOF thread? First time I checked the thread in weeks and WOW, I didn't know that Mir got into the motorcycle accident a month before the Brock fight and Dana held a gun to Mir's head and made him fight regardless.

Pretty sure that guy was banned from shitdog, that's how bad he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back