• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

I know no one will agree with me, but in my eyes Jay Lethal > Pope. I just find him that much more entertaining.

I like the idea of Morgan being the muscle in Fortune, but why would he be asked first? Why not the 5 guys who are closer to Flair?

With that beard, Morgan kinda looks like that bearded fan with the white glasses who's always in the front. Except not annoying.

You're right – no one agrees.

I don't really care if anyone does, because TNA is starting to and Lethal is getting majorly pushed. The difference I see is that Lethal has actual charisma while Pope fools everyone into believing that stupid accent means he has some. Plus, I don't think many would argue that Lethal is the superior in ring talent, he's just shorter which makes him seem less intimidating.

Because. It. Is. Fucking. Entertaining.

Get this through your head. Actual fans, (by which I mean people why watch for reasons beyond bitching), really don't give a shit about perceived backstage value. They don't give a shit about who's been here how long. They don't care about who did what 5 years ago, and they sure as fuck don't care what happens at the twenty and sixty minute marks.

So you're saying that I need to dumb myself down just to enjoy this? That's logical.

I have a problem with the way these two are being pushed because they've been around with the company for most of its existence and are now going down. AJ is now feuding with Kaz over who gets to be Ric Flair's protege, even though AJ was doing peachy without him, and where is Joe going? What's he doing? Who's he feuding with? The pay-per-view's almost here and it looks like Joe has nothing going into it.

AJ against Joe was highly entertaining. It also built both their characters and helped develop a PPV feud. You are electing to bitch about it for reasons that currently remain unclear.

Really? I thought I made it very clear what my problem with this was.

Really. Except outside of the failed Monday night experiment there has been 0% evidence of any kind of fan exodus. And yes, of course they promote popular talent in exchange for more viewers... they're a fucking wrestling company?

TNA needs to establish their own unique identity in order to serve as a real alternative to WWE. How is having Jeff Hardy, who was with WWE this time last year, in the main event accomplishing that? How is having Mr. Anderson, someone who was known for being insanely accident-prone in WWE, doing that?

And for the last time, focus is not off AJ. He was world champion for an age. He's on every single Impact. He has a high profile match on every PPV. Saying he's being de-pushed is absolutely laughable.

Yeah, and he lost the world title on an episode if Impact, rather than on PPV when it would mean something. Now he's been pushed back and the focus is on Flair.

I wish Taylor Wilde could join the Straight Edge Society; then she'd have to shave that hideous haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back