• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road LD

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
TNA Wreslting Presents
Victory Road
Live Discussion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9d87a069489f64950d5506595641a422_XL.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

main1.jpg

• A four-way dance for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship will see Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy and Abyss challenge Rob Van Dam for a chance to hoist the gold. No, the winner does not get Shelton Benjamin for 30-days a la Chelsea – he gets the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

image3.jpg

• In a grudge match, Ric Flair will go one-on-one with Jay Lethal – that's right, Jay Lethal – not Black Machismo, Jay Flair or Jay any other impressionist.

image3a.jpg

• Still following up on his word to run through the ranks of the TNA Top-10 contenders, Kurt Angle will face the eighth-seeded "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero in a match that will (kayfabe) cost Angle his job if he loses. Bank on it – Angle will win.

image4.jpg

• Matt Morgan and Hernandez will go toe-to-toe in a Steel Cage match. No where to run, no where to hide – unlessof course Border Tosses Morgan through one of the panels, in which case there will be plenty of places to run, presuming he can still walk.

image5.jpg

• It's career v. title again as Angelina Love will put her job on the line for a chance to become the four-time TNA Knockouts Champion when she faces Madison Rayne, who can lose the title via DQ if Velvet Sky or Lacey Von Erich interfere at any point during the match. Won't be the greatest of matches, but it'll certainly be eye candy galore.

image6.jpg

• In the return of the Ultimate X, Douglas Williams will defend his X-Division title against up-and-coming weirdo Brian Kendrick where submissions will be legal. Hard to say who'll walk away the winner, but easy to say Kendrick will still be an odd dude.

image7.jpg

• Can they finally do it? TNA's fan favorites The Motor City Machineguns will face Beer Money, Inc. in a match to declare the new TNA World Tag Team Champions – a currently vacant spot on the roster.

image8.jpg

• That's right, Brother Ray and Brother Devon of Team 3D will be facing one another again, this time with Jesse Neal thrown into the mix. Hard to say what happen here, but even harder to say whether anyone will care.

Also...

• CAN STYLES AND KAZARIAN WIN TO JOIN "FORTUNE"?
AJ Styles & Kazarian vs. To Be Announced

If Kenderson turns tonight, it probably won't make sense. So they'll definitely do it. Van Dam's in trouble.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they're doing "wrestling pose" photo shoots.

image8.jpg

TNA has been marvelous as of late and I am going to give this PPV a chance. Kendrick/Williams looks to be great but it would've been better without the submission stipulation. Morgan/Hernandez has been an amazing feud thus far and we are looking at a great main event.

lol.. I can fill you in but the word amazing won't come up. I say Anderson becomes Champ, turning heel again and saying it was all apart of a "big plan".. get Hardy to trust me, blah blah blah..

so yeah, won't make sense at all as someone said already.

I'm thinking about giving TNA a 9807423789057890340987th chance tonight. I don't know much about the storylines heading into the PPV, but I'm gonna try and enjoy the PPV.

Anything can happen here tonight...very excited..unfortunatelyy, i wont be here, i will be asleep in like 20 mins..and i can't watch TNA ppv's here in UK, so i'll be off...Im defo gna check the results and watch it probs tmoro or tuesday!! then i'm going to give my review on the night..

I'll probably show up in the middle of the ppv, I'm gonna watch a stream because the first TNA I 'watched watched' was Victory Road 09 and that was utter crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back