TNA Slammiversary 2010 LD isn't buying the hype

No. TNA is nowhere near that bad. In that era I believe Nash and Flair lost 5 retirement matches each in a year, Flair was committed to an asylum then let out then let out again and David Flair was engaged to two different women in a week.

More along the lines of the shows not being about good or bad anymore but rather how much do they screw up.

No. TNA is nowhere near that bad. In that era I believe Nash and Flair lost 5 retirement matches each in a year, Flair was committed to an asylum then let out then let out again and David Flair was engaged to two different women in a week.

More along the lines of the shows not being about good or bad anymore but rather how much do they screw up.

I all honesty, I can live with everything on the show besides the final four matches. Had just one heel wo their match, I would have some ground to stand on, but at this point, what does it matter if the faces win, they do it every month. I'm just severely disappointed in TNA's constant over use of faces crushing heels. I feel nothing when faces win now in the uppercard at all.

It's as you said, if I give in on a TNA issue, you know there is a problem.

No amount of heel victories on Impact matter to me now. At all. This is a fairly large problem.

What you just said sums up WCW: solid first hour to two hours, horrible last parts, typically once the main event guys come in. Although back then it was because faces never won but whatever.

The last line nails it. What happens on TV doesn't matter for awhile because they have to dig their way out of a hole. The problem is they hardly ever do. Tonight is a great example of that with the announcement. If there was no promise of a major surprise (yeah I know it wasn't actually done that way but you know it was meant to be misleading) and the huge letdown of Tommy Dreamer, this show is FAR less disheartening.

They definitely are. Two shows in a row now it's been almost all face dominance. That's not helping anyone as it makes the heels look completely weak. You do that maybe once a year, not twice in a row.

That's what I had figured. I'm not ordering victory road.

And feel free to change my sig whenever.

I'd bet my kidneys that Sting doesn't even reference the deception thing anymore and just starts feuding with Jarrett (again) sigh

Nah you've suffered enough. Part of it was just to prove my point about the total lack of common sense in TNA.

That's what scares me: who else could get the next title shot? AByss hasn't lost in awhile and was I believe 4th in the rankings?

Fuck me to hell, I forgot to push him up one for Angle vacating.

I can't see anyone else challenging besides Hardy, Anderson, and Abyss.....God be merciful.

And with them in a new tag team (The Enegmatic Assholes. And people wonder why I can't take them seriously), giving one of them a title shot could split them which TNA wouldn't want to do, so Abyss is the most likely choice.

Extreme Enigmatic Assholes. I hope they find a way to shoehorn Sting into a rematch. Not because of the bet but because he's the only one that is still a heel it seems. Besides Kaz of course :/

Sting vs. Hogan......my goodness it could wipe out a small country. All of Florida could be destoryed by the vortex started from the sucking that match does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back