TNA Slammiversary 2010 LD isn't buying the hype

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hg_iaa1fds&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hg_iaa1fds&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
STING VS. (c) ROB VAN DAM

TNA X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
KENDRICK VS. (c) DOUGLAS WILLIAMS

KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
ROXXI VS. (c) MADISON RAYNE

"THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES VS. JAY LETHAL
MR. ANDERON & JEFF HARDY VS. BEER MONEY
KURT ANGLE VS. #10 CONTENDER, KAZARIAN
'THE BLUEPRINT" MATT MORGAN VS. HERNANDEZ
MONSTER'S BALL: DESMOND WOLFE VS. ABYSS w/ CHELSEA

BROTHER RAY (TEAM 3D) VS. JESSE NEAL (INK, INC.)

And some surprise.

Nah I just don't have the energy to be my usual complaining self. I have to be at the top of my game to do that. You and IDR give me a run for my money.

Looks like a pretty good show actually. TNA will find some way of fucking it up.

STING VS. (c) ROB VAN DAM

Please God let Sting be taking the belt tonight. RVD is not material for a long term champion, and I once again care where Sting's agenda is going.

TNA X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
KENDRICK VS. (c) DOUGLAS WILLIAMS

Kendrick's promo was really interesting last week, and I'm officially on side with him. That being said, he's not English and it's far too soon to be taking the strap off of Williams. The X-Division could use a long term champion who can talk, and Williams is the perfect man for the job. His catch-as-catch-can gimmick gives him instant licence to feud with each and every guy in the division, right up to the point that TNA get confused with Joe again and have him take the strap.

KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
ROXXI VS. (c) MADISON RAYNE

Who gives a shit?

"THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES VS. JAY LETHAL

This is one of the matches that I have my concerns regarding it being ruined by bullshit. If nobody runs in it'll be great. I wouldn't mind seeing Lethal win in a fluke underdog fashion, but more likely is that he simply takes AJ all the way to cement his status as a legitimate player in TNA.

MR. ANDERON & JEFF HARDY VS. BEER MONEY

Personally I hope Beer Money win. I'll always back the tag team against a pair of singles wrestlers. Match probably won't live up to the promo work building this feud, but it will be serviceable.

KURT ANGLE VS. #10 CONTENDER, KAZARIAN

This will be great, even if Kaz sucks. Kurt Angle got a terrific match out of Abyss, therefore he is the most talented worker in the industry today, and will never have a bat match with anyone.

'THE BLUEPRINT" MATT MORGAN VS. HERNANDEZ

My money is on the Tex Mex T Rex. The match will be nothing special and neither man can sell a lot of the other's offence, but it will contain an amazing vertical suplex spot.

MONSTER'S BALL: DESMOND WOLFE VS. ABYSS w/ CHELSEA

Abyss fucking sucks. This'll be lame.

BROTHER RAY (TEAM 3D) VS. JESSE NEAL (INK, INC.)

The second match that I think will be mared by bullshit, although in this case I'm fine with it. Dvon turns on Neil at the finish, leading to a tag match next month.

Overall, the show looks pretty good.

Five years and counting and I still see nothing in Lethal. But I'm sure his Al Pacino rocks.

I'll confess to being mildly unsure why anyone who's a fan if the indy scene seems to be all over him; I've never really seen him playing a serious character long enough to comment. For a X-Division guy he's a reasonable talker and his ring work is nothing but solid... don't really know where the hype come from though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back