TNA Slammiversary 2010 LD isn't buying the hype

Okay I just finished watching the TNA Pay Per View and this show was just a complete disappointment. Dixie Carter promised a big suprise in twitter that she couldn't sleep. Well after 3 hours of watching all I saw was .................Tommy Dreamer. I have to say that I along with everybody else that bought the pay per view were taken for a ride. I should have guessed TNA was just blowing hot air from their rear end. I hope TNA isn't gonna pull an ECW Invasion as WWE did this storyline about 5+ years ago. This once again just proves that TNA is trying to be like WWE by doing storylines that WWE already did. As for the rest of the show, All the matches were pretty much predictable from the start. It was a great planned show but was screwed up by TNA Management and Creative like usual. Where were the Young Bucks, Motorcity Machine Guns, Samoa Joe, Homicide, and Amazing Red? If TNA isn't gonna feature great stars then TNA should let them go so they can be featured in other Promotions like Ring of Honor, Dragon Gate USA, or Chikara Pro

That sums up so many of TNA's problems. Also no sign of Terry, a champion. When's the last time he was even mentioned? We can't get three titles (Terry, The Band) on here but we can get Bubba vs. Neal? Does that make sense to ANYONE else?

Fucking TNA and their bullshit.

I cannot imagine that you were actually surprised by the lack of any major announcement. Typical TNA bullshit. AGAIN. Dixie is so excited that she cannot sleep and has to tweet at 6 am, then 3 or 4 days later, retracts her excitement approx. 1 hour prior to the show.

It's worse than disappointing. It's disgraceful. It's dishonest. And it will be the undoing of TNA. Not bringing in new fans because they are not fooled by Dixie's bullshit, and losing current loyal fans because they are fooled.

Tommy freakin' Dreamer.

And now we are supposed to wait with baited breath for weeks for the big announcement. Not me. Not by a longshot.

I think what Dixie meant is that there isn't going to be an announcement, but you might notice changes over the next few weeks.

From the Main Page said:
TNA President Dixie Carter has clarified, via Twitter, that tonight's "nice surprise" is NOT the surprise that will "Change TNA Forever." That surprise is apparently yet to come. Carter posted the following: "To clarify. I will not be making an announcement about how TNA will change forever. You will just see for yourselves in the coming weeks. However, there is still a nice surprise for tonight's Slammiversary pay-per-view."

I cannot imagine that you were actually surprised by the lack of any major announcement. Typical TNA bullshit. AGAIN. Dixie is so excited that she cannot sleep and has to tweet at 6 am, then 3 or 4 days later, retracts her excitement approx. 1 hour prior to the show.

It's worse than disappointing. It's disgraceful. It's dishonest. And it will be the undoing of TNA. Not bringing in new fans because they are not fooled by Dixie's bullshit, and losing current loyal fans because they are fooled.

Tommy freakin' Dreamer.

And now we are supposed to wait with baited breath for weeks for the big announcement. Not me. Not by a longshot.

And on top of that, no one has any clue why Dreamer was there just screaming amongst fans. It's like "it's Dreamer!................ok, is he going to do anything? No, well that wore if in 3 seconds"

Tommy freakin' Dreamer.

hatehabs is ranting at length about TNA?

Shock and awe. Shock and fucking awe.

I think what Dixie meant is that there isn't going to be an announcement, but you might notice changes over the next few weeks.

Except she's been promising a major announcement, an earth shattering announcement, which will change the landscape of pro wrestling forever, which keeps her up at night and compells her to tweet her fans at 6am. And she continues to promise it up until nearly the start of the PPV.

Blatant dishonesty. Deliberatley misleading the fans and tricking them into buying a PPV they otherwise would not. It's shameful.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

I was expecting something huge too, but nothing ever happened. What was the point of the whole Sting "deception" angle if they didn't explain anything. Nothing at this PPV tonight has lead to anything significant. It's like opening a big birthday present to find a pair of socks. Weeks of building Sting vs. RVD and it ends with Jarrett beating Sting so RVD could get the win. That's it?

TNA, you owe us a refund.

Weeks of building Sting vs. RVD and it ends with Jarrett beating Sting so RVD could get the win. That's it?
What were you expecting? Van Dam to reach under Sting's shirt and pull out a stillborn fetus? They can't all be mega-swerves of OMFGoshery.

hatehabs is ranting at length about TNA?

Shock and awe. Shock and fucking awe.

To be honest, Coco, I'm surprised you even noticed my posting enough to notice my supposed "ranting at length about TNA." I don't know if 3 posts out of 300+ constitutes ranting at length, but whatever.

And any ranting is totally justified, after the stunt pulled by Dixie Carter over the last 3 or 4 days.

To be honest, Coco, I'm surprised you even noticed my posting enough to notice my supposed "ranting at length about TNA." I don't know if 3 posts out of 300+ constitutes ranting at length, but whatever.

And any ranting is totally justified, after the stunt pulled by Dixie Carter over the last 3 or 4 days.
Agreed. I was just expressing my utter disbelief.

As for "length," I can easily substitute that for "zeal." I'm nothing if not accommodating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back