TNA Slammiversary 2010 LD isn't buying the hype

Creatures of the asshole doesn't sound good at all.

I believe that's what you get when you combine a herpes infested Clay Aiken with Ricky Martin. Ricky Martin will end up with......................Creatures of the asshole!

BTW: Completely off topic, but Ted Lilly has a no hitter against the White Sox through 8 if anyone is interested.....

Just imagine Hardy would've entered WWE rings with that crappy attire. The hairstyle, clothing, music, walk-in, ...

Unbelievable bad for a man who mainly relied on his look.

I believe that's what you get when you combine a herpes infested Clay Aiken with Ricky Martin. Ricky Martin will end up with......................Creatures of the asshole!

BTW: Completely off topic, but Ted Lilly has a no hitter against the White Sox through 8 if anyone is interested.....

Not anymore. Fuck Juan Pierre with a big rubber DICK!

Not anymore. Fuck Juan Pierre with a big rubber DICK!

Yea, I'm almost thankful because it's getting ridiculous at how many times pitchers are dominating this year. I like it because I'm a guy who appreciates solid pitching, but every 2 weeks a no no?

Yea, I'm almost thankful because it's getting ridiculous at how many times pitchers are dominating this year. I like it because I'm a guy who appreciates solid pitching, but every 2 weeks a no no?

I heart Ted Lilly though. But Carlos Zambrano got one just a couple of years ago. And CUBS WIN!

I know someone said it in the Impact LD, but I do not like Sting wrestling in a t-shirt. It's just not ok. I mean, how Sting wears one and Big Daddy V doesn't is something I'll never understand.

I'm inclined to agree. The only question I have is how many main event level faces can get good matches out of Sting at this moment. Apparently he's pretty banged up.

Are we expecting the mega announcement at the end of this match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back