TNA Slammiversary 2010 LD isn't buying the hype

Was a pretty good show I thought. Not the big show that TNA had hoped for but solid none the less.

With all of Dixie's talk about the changing landscape, Dreamer's debut, rumours about Foley and Heyman and RVD as champion, is an ECW-style 'invasion' not logical and therefore the least likely outcome in TNA?

The man that wasn't even good enough to be ECW Champion in the original ECW, that got a pity run with the belt in WWE. TNA has started recruiting from the only branch of WWE less popular than itself. Slow clap.

I would change a lot of things about this ppv, they need to pull out all the stops as its Slammiversary their biggest Ppv of the year as my card would be:

1) Kurt Angle Vs Kazarian
Singles Match. Stays the same with the same result having Angle go over and have him put Kazarian over as the future of Tna.

3) The Brian Kendrick (C) Vs Jesse Neal Vs Shannon Moore Vs Homicide Vs Amazing Red
5-Way Ultimate X Division Title Match. Have Kendrick win the title before hand and defend it against these 4 others and have him win the title.

3) Madison Rayne (C) Vs Roxxi
Knockout Title Vs Career Match. Stays the same.

4) Hernandez Vs Matt Morgan
Last Man Standing Match. Have this match become a last man standing match with Hernandez winning.

5) Rob Terry (C) Vs Eric Young
Tna Tv Title Match. Have Terry keep the title and lose it to Young at Slammiversary.

6) Abyss Vs Desmond Wolfe
Monsters Ball Match. Stays the same.

7) Jay Lethal Vs Ric Flair
No DQ Match. Have Lethal vs Flair instead and have Flair put over Lethal.

8) Beer Money Vs Team 3D Vs The British Invasion Vs The Motor City Machine Guns.
4 Corner Elimination Tag Team Title Match. Have this match take place at the Ppv with the titles up for grabs and there will be no champions going in so the titles are vacant and have Shelley and Sabin win the titles.

9) Aj Styles (C) Vs Rob Van Dam Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Sting Vs Mr Anderson
Tna World Title King of the Mountain Match. Have this as the main event of Slammiversary and have styles keep his title until the big event and have Van Dam win the title in the KOTM match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back