TNA Victory Road LD

They = the return of Judas Mesias!

elmesias01.JPG

:lol:

I still don't understand how Angle is number 10 when he already beat Wolfe.

They don't update the rankings until after the PPV, so technically he would still be 10, though if they updated right now you would see Angle at 9, or something like that, it is TNA after all does it really need to make sense?:shrug:

For me the mystery that jarret was teasing is Helms think of it:
The spotlight like how batman was messaged, The beach when he was sugar shane and was like laid back gimmick and the plane for is it a bird? lol doubt it but that would be funny if i were right

Hopefully Kendrick wins this match. If for no other reason then logic would have Kendrick climb early, because Williams has already proven he is afraid of heights.

For me the mystery that jarret was teasing is Helms think of it:
The spotlight like how batman was messaged, The beach when he was sugar shane and was like laid back gimmick and the plane for is it a bird? lol doubt it but that would be funny if i were right

I'd be excited for Helms. He'd be fantastic for the X Division.

I love how much farther away from the corner the actual corner bases are – makes it all the scarier.
Definitely, but is it just me, or are the steel cables higher then they used to be? Back in the day, wrestlers used to be able to jump from the top turnbuckle to the ropes above the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back