TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.13.11

I really really really really really really really, really really really really hope this match doesn't suck.

They = Main Event Mafia.
Also, as stupid as the they angle will be, at least this time it won't take 5 months to figured who they are

They = Main Event Mafia.
Also, as stupid as the they angle will be, at least this time it won't take 5 months to figured who they are

Didn't take 5 months last time. We all knew within like 2 weeks that it would be Hogan and Bischoff and probably Jarrett. We just had to wait like 4 more months for the completely inevitable turn.

Didn't take 5 months last time. We all knew within like 2 weeks that it would be Hogan and Bischoff and probably Jarrett. We just had to wait like 4 more months for the completely inevitable turn.

Well yeah but they "kept" the secret for 5 months and acted like it would be a huge surprise although it was clear who they were.

What kind of people bash something like Eliminate the Hate?

People that realize there are things far worse than bullying out there to combat and it's going to be around no matter what some celebrities say about it. People are bullied and have been bullied for all time and they turn out fine. No one was there for me when I dealt with them and I turned out ok. It's part of life but because it's some celebrity cause now we have to hear about it every 18 seconds so that it can look like these people are doing their good deed for the month.

Does Eliminate the Hate really do anything other than spread awareness? I'm genuinely asking. I'm all for stopping bullying, but raising awareness won't do anything substantial.

What kind of people bash something like Eliminate the Hate?

For the love of fuck, they literally employ a wrestler they are nicknaming BULLY Ray right now, and their preaching about anti-bullying. Motherfucker this is wrasslin, could you be more hypocritical?

Always amuses me how people simultaneously claim they was obvious all along yet it didn't make sense.

It was obvious that it would be Hogan and Bischoff DESPITE not making sense. We all knew it never made sense and that there was no possible way for it to make sense, but knowing how TNA booking works, we knew they'd do it anyway.

Oh yes, let's blade here as well because this match obviously warrants it, this after all has been a huge blood feud that's been boiling up for months. No, wait, it isn't? Oh okay then, continue poking holes in your faces for no discernible reason.

For the love of fuck, they literally employ a wrestler they are nicknaming BULLY Ray right now, and their preaching about anti-bullying. Motherfucker this is wrasslin, could you be more hypocritical?

Well yea, but not just because of "Bully Ray". The whole fucking concept of wrestling is for a heel to bully a face until a face gets revenge and wins in the end. That's how wrestling has been literally since it's inception as a storyline driven entity. Wrestling actually bullies in a physical way too. I mean, what do you call Immortal? What they did earlier to Morgan isn't bullying? It's what wrestling is. Thus, it's kind of hard for them to be anti-bullying when it's literally their lifeblood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back