TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.06.11

Annnnd the one match I get to see has Jeff Jarrett in it. Wonderful.

This is his second appearance of the night! First time, Angle signed up to do his MMA challenge. Now, to protect Jarrett from Angle, the match was made No DQ, because you know, no DQs totally stop guys who aren't involved in the match from interfering.......

But for you to say that you only saw one match, which was the Knockouts and it sucked, then what WAS your opinion on THAT match?

On the one match I saw, the knockouts match? The one where you just acknowledged me saying it sucked?

... It sucked.

This is his second appearance of the night! First time, Angle signed up to do his MMA challenge. Now, to protect Jarrett from Angle, the match was made No DQ, because you know, no DQs totally stop guys who aren't involved in the match from interfering.......

Well he has an insurance policy for his insurance policy. He does have Gunner and Murphy to be his new Harris Boys. Only the Harris Boys were intimidating.

So Terry-Williams and Lethal-Abyss never happened?

Hilarious that people are acting like softening up someone for a specific guy has never been done by a heel faction before. Abyss is just their bodyguard bitch and has been for weeks.

Well he has an insurance policy for his insurance policy. He does have Gunner and Murphy to be his new Harris Boys. Only the Harris Boys were intimidating.

He SHOULD have all of Immortune, but why would we want to show continuity of the group and have them all help each other out at every turn and actually use the numbers to a really distinct advantage?

Oh yes, I forgot, the two matches that ended in DQ. Terry-Williams was all of 60 seconds long, so I don't consider that a match.

The Lethal-Abyss match was okay, the Black Hole slam was cool, but it ended in a random DQ and wound up being a set-up for... TALKING.

He SHOULD have all of Immortune, but why would we want to show continuity of the group and have them all help each other out at every turn and actually use the numbers to a really distinct advantage?

Yep. Music to my ears. Exactly why I am booking my own TNA story in the book this forum.

Also, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Jarrett's MMA gimmick.

Hilarious that people are acting like softening up someone for a specific guy has never been done by a heel faction before. Abyss is just their bodyguard bitch and has been for weeks.
So when Eric says they need all the titles they're sending Abyss out there to soften a champion up so that he can lose the title later once he's had a few days to recover instead of just taking the title now when he can in a match that Eric made and in a company where Eric can assign title matches.

That's the TNA logic I guess.

Yep. Music to my ears. Exactly why I am booking my own TNA story in the book this forum.

Also, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Jarrett's MMA gimmick.

As long as we both see that, because that's the #1 thing I don't get about this group. They barely fit together and they show NO continuity or sense of team.

But critics of Nexus would argue too much unity. So I guess Nexus and the Immortal/Fortune regime are polar opposites on the spectrum.

Both. I wonder how many people in the world can boast being a country music star turned MMA fighter?

Don't you know how many country stars are mma fighters once you get enough alcohol in them and turn them loose in a bar and have someone say something bad about their mom/wife/girlfriend/truck/or dog? LOL

So when Eric says they need all the titles they're sending Abyss out there to soften a champion up so that he can lose the title later once he's had a few days to recover instead of just taking the title now when he can in a match that Eric made and in a company where Eric can assign title matches.

That's the TNA logic I guess.

So all those years Vince had his heels they should have always been champs because he can just do whatever? It isn't shakespeare. The muscle has a clear role.

Both. I wonder how many people in the world can boast being a country music star turned MMA fighter?

I'm not a fan of MMA. He actually looks like an idiot and I think it's funny how he runs around and parodies Angle's entrance. It's like the stuff Santino does- it's funny because it's stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back