TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

He cut a promo last week on reaction that had some interesting comments about what happened when he got shut in the casket. The devil was involved. Why is TNA short on faces? Anderson, Morgan, Angle, Joe, RVD. Pope has been stagnant as a face for a while so maybe a turn could help him get somewhere. Corrupt immoral "preacher" sounds interesting to me. Then again we hardly know he has turned for sure yet.

Oh that's right: I didn't watch the interview show where the most important stuff happens. He's been a face for two months and he's stagnant. Spare me the bullshit. He's been the preacher for all of three weeks and now we turn him after two days of tapings. BUllshit. That makes no sense to anyone that thinks about the company and it'll do nothing but alienate more fans until they turn the whole roster heel.

Really? What would you call the time he was treated like a heel, acted like a heel, and more or less WAS a heel with Nash and Sting? I'd call that a heel run.

Tweener at best (clearly ambiguous who was right and wrong at the time) and that was two months out of the last 12. Kayfabe he was clearly revealed as a face during that time, at least as far as we know.

If you can only handle simple kiddie intelligence level stories quit watching TNA.

No it wasn't ambiguous. Hogan and company were pushed as faces the entire time and Nash/Sting/Pope were evil. That's it, period.

Maybe in dumbassville.

If the story is immortal was bad guys trying to take over the company and these guys were saying that all along and trying to stop them how were they heels? They were faces before and after. The story led to some incorrectly labeling them as heels during the time although to say there was no ambiguity in perception is ludicrous. If you cannot handle complex longer story telling then why do you try?

And we knew NONE of that at the time and Pope/Nash/Sting were old guys and Pope bitching about various things. They were the heels the whole time and that's all that there is to it.

No, they were faces. Some THOUGHT they were heels at the time, yes, but that doesn't mean they WERE heels. The story clearly shows they were being faces then even if people were unsure at the time. I realize fine distinctions like this are tricky for those accustomed to WWE but this is just another in a long string of your my weird biased comments are right or your an idiot doublespeak.

Oh ok so they were just pretending to be heels at the time while acting like it but were really good guys.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING IDIOTIC THAT IS?

First off, spell my name right.

Second, it was stupid to turn Jeff heel because he was popular as a face and since the bookers know better than the fans, they turned him heel and look where he's taken the ratings. I judge TNA like they've done something wrong? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THE DONE RIGHT? Their company is a damn joke and everyone with a brain can see that.

TBH, I don't really care what your name is spelled. Anyways, what they done right is push guys like Matt Morgan and have five star matches like maybe Beer Money vs MCMG! But a hater like you would only point out the bad in TNA. Everybody with a brain will know that TNA isn't all bad. Sure they may have alot of shitty moments but its not like WWE does have great moments.

Jeff Hardy turning heel was gold in my eyes. He is getting better and better as a heel. What your crying because you lost your hero Jeff Hardy? Get over it. You and I know that he wasn't working as a face. It gave an edge to Jeff Hardy.

If you think TNA is a joke then don't watch there show!

Nash/Sting/Pope might now have been proven right that something was going on but at the time they were moaning and complaining like heels.

Did Sting not attack Rob Van Dam, the uber-face at the time?

They were heels right up to the reveal of "they"

TBH, I don't really care what your name is spelled. Anyways, what they done right is push guys like Matt Morgan and have five star matches like maybe Beer Money vs MCMG! But a hater like you would only point out the bad in TNA. Everybody with a brain will know that TNA isn't all bad. Sure they may have alot of shitty moments but its not like WWE does have great moments.

Jeff Hardy turning heel was gold in my eyes. He is getting better and better as a heel. What your crying because you lost your hero Jeff Hardy? Get over it. You and I know that he wasn't working as a face. It gave an edge to Jeff Hardy.

If you think TNA is a joke then don't watch there show!

Yeah that's the same bullshit answer every TNA fan gives me when I point out issues with it: "maybe you shouldn't watch." Maybe you should put on some fucking logical programing that I don't need a PHD in order to watch and I won't be so critical.

How were they pretending to be heels? Bischoff manipulated it so people thought they were. They were standing up to what was a big heel faction forming behind the scenes. In the scope of the story it is idiotic to call them heels then. If you want to be weird and randomly cut parts out and take them alone then maybe but why would you do that? Is the heel role really only in outward perception? If it is how can creative be blamed for something they can only control so much?

Барбоса;2681147 said:
Nash/Sting/Pope might now have been proven right that something was going on but at the time they were moaning and complaining like heels.

Did Sting not attack Rob Van Dam, the uber-face at the time?

They were heels right up to the reveal of "they"

No no no dude you're missing the point. See, acting like heels, beating up faces and doing everything a heel does DOES NOT MEAN you're a heel. You're really a face, pretending to be a heel! Don't you see the GENIUS of that? Of course not. You're a fan that thinks things through. Why would TNA booking make sense?

How were they pretending to be heels? Bischoff manipulated it so people thought they were. They were standing up to what was a big heel faction forming behind the scenes. In the scope of the story it is idiotic to call them heels then. If you want to be weird and randomly cut parts out and take them alone then maybe but why would you do that? Is the heel role really only in outward perception? If it is how can creative be blamed for something they can only control so much?

So let me get this straight.

Now that you know the full story, you say that they were faces when they were heels.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING MARK YOU ARE?

Yeah that's the same bullshit answer every TNA fan gives me when I point out issues with it: "maybe you shouldn't watch." Maybe you should put on some fucking logical programing that I don't need a PHD in order to watch and I won't be so critical.

But when people bring up continuity in the WWE you cry like a little girl in multiple threads about it? Why do we have to be better people than you?

So let me get this straight.

Now that you know the full story, you say that they were faces when they were heels.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING MARK YOU ARE?

Face-Good guy, Heel-bad guy. They were the good guys in the story. To me it is that simple.

Why were people cheering them if they were such obvious heels? Why were people complaining it wasn't surprising that Bischoff and Hogan went heel if everyone was convinced they were faces like you claim? It wasn't surprising because it was built up in the story over time slowly and sometimes subtly. If you are too stupid to realize that then why is that their fault?

But when people bring up continuity in the WWE you cry like a little girl in multiple threads about it? Why do we have to be better people than you?

No, when people make too big a deal out of it I get annoyed. TNA's booking is so complex a team of scientists couldn't make sense of it. You're an idiot so it makes sense to you so that's no real shock. I don't treat TNA like a major wrestling company because they aren't one. I have different standards for WWE because they're bigger, better, and make WAY more sense.

Maybe you should listen to TNA fans then. Don't watch TNA! Simple. TNA is doing something right to make you tune in every Thursday night.

Maybe you should listen to TNA fans then. Don't watch TNA! Simple. TNA is doing something right to make you tune in every Thursday night.

Sorry I don't listen to idiots. I watch because the comedy is great. The wrestling is at best ok and the stories are insane. The comedy is great though.

Beating up faces, calling out the other faces, getting booed now equals being faces. Got it.

When did Pope beat up anyone that didn't turn out to be a bad guy? Sting did with RVD although I think the original story was RVD being the heel. Still that was 6 months beforehand. For the two months before they were only after the bad guys and when Joe got manipulated sting went out of his way to try and not have to fight him.

No, when people make too big a deal out of it I get annoyed. TNA's booking is so complex a team of scientists couldn't make sense of it. You're an idiot so it makes sense to you so that's no real shock. I don't treat TNA like a major wrestling company because they aren't one. I have different standards for WWE because they're bigger, better, and make WAY more sense.

So I am an idiot because I can understand something complex? You are smart because you can't? Schools in kentucky are worse than I thought.

You have lower standards for the "better" company and higher standards for the "worse" company? How does that even make sense? I think you might have dyslexia based on this post.

Who said anything about treating TNA like a major wrestling company? All i'm saying is that you shouldn't be so hard on a company that is trying so hard to get where the WWE is getting at. Have you heard of competition?

I like WWE but you are making it seem like WWE doesn't have flaws. With there Nexus storyline going in the toilet to a fearing John Cena heel turn, I don't think WWE is perfect but thats just my opinion.

When did Pope beat up anyone that didn't turn out to be a bad guy? Sting did with RVD although I think the original story was RVD being the heel. Still that was 6 months beforehand. For the two months before they were only after the bad guys and when Joe got manipulated sting went out of his way to try and not have to fight him.

Yeah you're still missing the point. When he sided with Nash and Sting, the heels in the story at the time, he was a heel. When Immortal was revealed, everything got switched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back