• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.18.10

Honestly IDR, if u stopped watching months ago, you should at LEAST watch Survivor Series this Sunday, John Cena could be 'fired.' That would get those pre-pubescent girls all in a tizzy, could you imagine a fate worse than him being stuck where he's at now? LOL...more upset teenybopping girls thinking he's suffering if he's being 'fired.' LOL... I'll be fired if I can still retain a severance package with at least 9 figures in it.

Won't happen. I'll watch WWE again when they start employing people I actually care about. These dial tone personalities like Otunga, the Rockstar Ginger, etc. are boring.

I downloaded the "Old School" episode and it did nothing for me. Looked like the same boring show I'd seen months prior. I just don't care about anyone in that company outside of Jericho.

Whoah whoah whoah! I'm from Long Island but I am NOT a Jersey Shore type. Just the neighborhood friendly Jewish boy who happens to despise those GTL guys. With that said, I still do go to the gym and do my laundry. I just don't go fake tanning because I'm not a guido and I'm straight.

JJ...nor was I implying you were a guido juicehead like those ******s on that show. LOL. I find it quite refreshing that you prefer NOT to be one of them.

Hahaha, that hurt a lot.

oh oh oh oh oh, you just lost 3 in a row at HOME!

I'm playin man. But seriously, that was one of the best moments of my life. People forget, but prior to 1996, the Yankees were pretty bad, so seeing them finally win meant something then. It was incredible.

It was funny to hear everyone talk about how "successful" old school raw was. Same rating and it had to cost more than a typical episode. If I watched live and couldn't skip matches that bored me I would have cut it off before the main stuff that was worth a damn happened.

JJ...nor was I implying you were a guido juicehead like those ******s on that show. LOL. I find it quite refreshing that you prefer NOT to be one of them.

Yea well, when you are around these idiots, it's easy to not want to be like that. This is why I don't watch that show.....I live it! Go out on a Friday night and that's what you see out. It's horrible. Me, I don't worry about my hair, muscles, and tan. I just go out and act like a non-douche. Most girls prefer that anyways. Well, the non bimbos that is.

oh oh oh oh oh, you just lost 3 in a row at HOME!

I'm playin man. But seriously, that was one of the best moments of my life. People forget, but prior to 1996, the Yankees were pretty bad, so seeing them finally win meant something then. It was incredible.

Oh damn 1996, even at 4 years old, I knew how horrible it was as a Braves fan. I remember my dad cuss word filled tirade after Game 5.

Has been since it debuted. I love the way they shoot the show.

You know, I love WWE, with all my heart. I can honestly say that outside of Cena getting free or fired, and the old school Raw, both of which I know you don't like. I haven't really been interested in much of wrestling outside of anything TNA is doing, sure it has it's faults, but on such a small stage it's easier to notice.

Won't happen. I'll watch WWE again when they start employing people I actually care about. These dial tone personalities like Otunga, the Rockstar Ginger, etc. are boring.

I downloaded the "Old School" episode and it did nothing for me. Looked like the same boring show I'd seen months prior. I just don't care about anyone in that company outside of Jericho.

Trust me...I feel the same way you do about Otunga..aka Mr. Hudson, and Mr. Wendy's. All hype and no substance. And you realize the only reason Otunga is there is he's got Jennifer Hudson's name attached to him. Besides, I'm sure if I was probably married to someone like Tom Cruise and said I was interested in wrestling, I'd probably get some fancy contract and be in the spotlight like he is..

Oh come on dude, Piper's promo was gold

You know, I love WWE, with all my heart. I can honestly say that outside of Cena getting free or fired, and the old school Raw, both of which I know you don't like. I haven't really been interested in much of wrestling outside of anything TNA is doing, sure it has it's faults, but on such a small stage it's easier to notice.

Celtic...u read my fucking mind. I should pay you 1.99 for the first minute and 99 cents for each additional minute. I think the only reason I still watch WWE for the majority right now is this Nexus, mostly for the dude in my sig, and the Cena situation. But, TNA used to be a BIG priority, but I still will tune in from time to time to see the REAL women of wrestling. Not like you can see that on WWE anymore. You gots your Tara, Mickie, Angelina, and Hamada, and Winter/Katie Lea whereas on WWE you only really have Natalya and Melina in my brutal opinion.

Trust me...I feel the same way you do about Otunga..aka Mr. Hudson, and Mr. Wendy's. All hype and no substance. And you realize the only reason Otunga is there is he's got Jennifer Hudson's name attached to him. Besides, I'm sure if I was probably married to someone like Tom Cruise and said I was interested in wrestling, I'd probably get some fancy contract and be in the spotlight like he is..

It's beyond him. Him, the ginger, Gabriel, etc. Everyone in Nexus outside of Barrett (who's only relevant by default), etc. are all boring as fuck to me.

WWE to me is a wrestling ring in the middle of the worlds largest Abercrombie & Fitch store.

I think the MAJORITY of the old school parts of WWE was pure fucking gold the other night, Slick, Bob Orton, Mean Gene, JR, even Mae Young calling Lay-Cool '****s' and 'bitches' was PRICELESS!!

To each their own.

Like I said in the Old School Nitro thread: "Old School" RAW was was little more than a ploy to get some of the "old school" fans to tune in and watch the new school DPC members compete all night like any other RAW, just this time in a throwback ring with blue steel ring posts and a grey canvas while everyone wore apparel with the original WWF logo on it. And to keep their attention, they put WWE HOF alumni (way to go out of your way, Vince) in dumb comedy skits in between matches.

Celtic...u read my fucking mind. I should pay you 1.99 for the first minute and 99 cents for each additional minute. I think the only reason I still watch WWE for the majority right now is this Nexus, mostly for the dude in my sig, and the Cena situation. But, TNA used to be a BIG priority, but I still will tune in from time to time to see the REAL women of wrestling. Not like you can see that on WWE anymore. You gots your Tara, Mickie, Angelina, and Hamada, and Winter/Katie Lea whereas on WWE you only really have Natalya and Melina in my brutal opinion.

I've said this constantly. The talent level in both companies are equal in terms of ring ability. It's just about how you book 'em. In WWE, you have Melina, Natalya, McCool, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, and maybe an up and coming Naomi as athletes who have the ability to work and do great things. In TNA you have Mickie, Tara, Hamada, Katie Lea, and maybe Angelina. The rest in both companies aren't so great.

What amazes me is how far women's wrestling has come. Lita was loved because she did a moonsault which women didn't do back then. Now, Eve does running front flip splashes, moonsaults, and more, and she basically gets overlooked. I'm not sure what to think of that. Still though, TNA does a better job at putting their women out there to work. I do give them credit for that. It's just a matter of deciding if people even give a shit about women's wrestling and if it's worth it to do so.

Nice. I thought about doing that and then decided I didn't even care enough to.

I figured I hadn't really shit on WWE in a while seeing as I stopped watching their programming, so just like all the sheep on this forum who come in to watch TNA once every 8 weeks to shit on it I could return the favor. :)

I've said this constantly. The talent level in both companies are equal in terms of ring ability. It's just about how you book 'em. In WWE, you have Melina, Natalya, McCool, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, and maybe an up and coming Naomi as athletes who have the ability to work and do great things. In TNA you have Mickie, Tara, Hamada, Katie Lea, and maybe Angelina. The rest in both companies aren't so great.

What amazes me is how far women's wrestling has come. Lita was loved because she did a moonsault which women didn't do back then. Now, Eve does running front flip splashes, moonsaults, and more, and she basically gets overlooked. I'm not sure what to think of that. Still though, TNA does a better job at putting their women out there to work. I do give them credit for that. It's just a matter of deciding if people even give a shit about women's wrestling and if it's worth it to do so.

WWE is more about the T&A, where as TNA is more about the athleticism, even if some of the girls aren't that athletic. But the TNA side tends to send the girls into more heavy and hardcore matches. I miss that on WWE side. But the only thing I find un-appealing on both sides is that both companies sometimes tend to drop the ball and run with a girl's story for a week and forget it, or they will blatantly 'bite' another one's gimmick...ahem...Lay-Cool ripping off The Beautiful People.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back