TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.11.10

Do you know the difference between scale and criteria? There is a big difference between rating relative to the perceived average quality of a specific show and rating using some different criteria here and there. I hardly think one wrestling show to another is pulp fiction to billy madison.

Untie the noose Killjoy I agree with you. The EB/abyss/pope 'fight' was ******ed but that's about all.

Do you know the difference between scale and criteria? There is a big difference between rating relative to the perceived average quality of a specific show and rating using some different criteria here and there. I hardly think one wrestling show to another is pulp fiction to billy madison.

One is a comedy show and one is supposed to be a serious wrestling program. I'd say the comparison is pretty freakin accurate. If you try to tell me that this season of NXT is a serious wrestling show, you clearly haven't watched it. I think my analogy holds.

Just take solace in the fact that this was an A+ NXT show Killjoy. Night all.

The problem is, NXT knows it's a comedy. TNA still thinks its serious but was pretty hysterical today. I suppose if you want to judge the show based on how funny it was, anyone's "grade" would be higher.

And again, when you actually do something of your own you can use whatever system you like.

Stop teasing us Killjoy, there's no gaddamn way you could have enjoyed the show tonight. That would be blind TNA markdom usually reserved for other less-coherent TNA marks on these forums.

I'm sure you weren't alone. But safe to say, you were in a distinct minority. And trust me, I wasn't there with you. Because all joking and sacasm aside, I thought tonight's show was awful, and is in fact, getting worse.
How was it a blind analysis? The opening segment put the good guys in front line and said "fuck you" to Immortal. Each with their own respective agendas. It set up the entire night.

Robbie E is overreacting way too mcuh and the timing was terribly off in the opening match, so there. Something negative. Pope showed frustrations. Well good. Show some freakin' backbone. He made Eric dance like a little bitch. Funniest stuff I've seen all week. Well except Knucklehead. More unbiased. I praised a WWE flick. Head for the shelter.

RVD/Kaz was pretty good. Rhino did the unthinkable. Not really, but you know he'll just fade to the shadows in no time. It's his nature. AJ/Stevie was great. And how could anybody believe the Styles Clash was really botched? Best wrestler of today forgets he has to throw himself forward in a match that centered around a neck injury? You people should know better. "I will cripple Stevie". Quote the Styles. It was the idea.

3D split and will begin feuding. If they didn't go singles back in June, they won't do it now. They'll fade to the background by January.

Joe squashed two guys that are bigger than him in a minute. Jarrett attacked but was stopped by none other than Kurt Angle. Flash in the pan? That was the heart attack normally given by the Guns.

Morgan beat 3 guys. 3. Enough said.

Jeff balled Morgan and beat him up after sneaking up on him. Well.. It drew heat that for sure.

No Knockouts or Guns made me sad. But I still cling to the hope that a second show will prove to be all TNA needs to bring ratings up.
Untie the noose Killjoy I agree with you. The EB/abyss/pope 'fight' was ******ed but that's about all.
Fine...
Just take solace in the fact that this was an A+ NXT show Killjoy. Night all.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
burning_man.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burning_man.gif
burning_man.gif
burning_man.gif

burning_man.gif
burning_man.gif
burning_man.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members