TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.04.10

I really hope that's on the Impact I'm downloading. But it's likely not since it's another show because that's just SO necessary.

Well there wasn't an "overlap" but the show lasted till 11:04 so I don't know if that will be on Impact or Reaction on the Download you get.

I enjoy Morgan, but I do think it's ironic that a man fighting against concussions has a finishing move that, in a kayfabe sense, should cause head trauma. Irony or hypocrite?

Morgan should be built as top face. The guy has mad mic skills, a great look and he is more than decent for a big guy.

I enjoy Morgan, but I do think it's ironic that a man fighting against concussions has a finishing move that, in a kayfabe sense, should cause head trauma. Irony or hypocrite?
He says that he doesn't hit people after they are down. :shrug:

Carbon Footprint and then no more. I guess.

To be fair, Morgan does not seem to have much an issue with inflicting a concussion, he just thinks they should take time off afterwards.

Raven does the psychological side of the biz as good as anyone.

Correction, Raven did the psychological side of the business as well as anyone. A decade or so ago, especially in his WCW days with the Flock. Not so much today, though. He's a shadow of his former self, like the rest of the EV2.0 group.

Watching the show now.

So the opening is all about Morgan and the surprising turn and the title is about Bischoff. Well of course it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back